All reviews krispy kreme station road firm pillows aberdeen barn pleasant front desk staff close to the airport room was clean great water pressure decent place to stay norfolk airport closer to the beach reasonable rates stayed two nights large bathroom other hotels in the area two queen beds inside pool
Reviewed 31 July 2018

This hotel is very unclean. The cleaning crew drags the very large trash bags down the halls and down the stairwell and pile them at the bottom for many hours. This puts disgusting things from all the rooms smeared on the carpet, down the stairs and then sitting in the stair case for hours at a time. The floors were sticky, crusty and the steps had visible mystery liquids smeared on it at all times. Not to mention we went several days without our rooms being touched. The management ended up firing a cleaning member while we were there because they were not cleaning rooms. The pool had an overwhelming chlorine smell, and we dared not enter. The room was just as bad. The carpet was disgusting, and stained in many places.The bathroom had several areas of repair that were never completely finished, the shower rod was falling down, the wall was patched but never painted, caulking was coming up and other issues. I would never stay at this place again, and I would encourage anyone looking to stay here to find somewhere else. I felt sorry for the people checking in while we were here. I constantly felt that I was going to get some kind of infection. If we had not paid through a third party site upfront, we would have left after the first night. Whatever you do, do not stay here!

Room Tip: No room is safe from mystery stains, bathrooms that are falling apart and trash in the hallways. Your tip: stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Every employee I came in contact with - whether or not they were dealing with me directly or simply passing in the hall, were pleasant, service oriented people. However, the facility is in dire need of a deep clean - stains of bedspreads, walls and carpets, miss-matched paint patches - for the 178.00 a night - I at least want the illusion of clean. It could use a fresh coat of paint, and some new better mattresses.

Room Tip: I can't in all honesty recommend the place - I will not stay on my next again.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2018

Great Location Friendly Staff very polite Manager Nane Tonja L Jones clean most of all love the way the room is set up with the 2 queen beds lots oft privacyfor every one will stay again sta at this property for 3 days continental breakfast pool was cold

Room Tip: I had the 2 Queen beds love the way it is set up lots of privacy
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Stayed here to avoid morning traffic for a flight leave g from Norfolk. Rooms were clean. No issues at the hotel. Basically just slept there, got up and left so didn’t get a chance t9msee much more of the hotel.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Good brand name hotel and horrible kitchen staff. .. be ware of what you will be pay for.. after breakfast my family wants to watch tv and we yelled by kitchen staff because she need to mop the dinning floor.. "please" or "can you come back little later" could easily solved.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family