See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2018

This is a terrible hotel. Parked the car that fairly got surrounded by shady characters.
Left at the first possible opportunity. I can't believe it is even listed on booking site. Accident waiting to happen.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
upabvi, Management at Americas Best Value Inn-Norfolk Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest.
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I deeply apologize for the issues you encountered. Since this is an outdoor property, it is difficult to control outside activities, noise etc. However, we will try our best to solve this problem. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

Worst experience ever room is filthy and on top of that there was bed bugs on the mattress even got bit by a few, the bathroom was moldy overall it wasn't what the pictures showed maybe my expectations were high for a inexpensive place I don't how people could stay here

Room Tip: Place is filthy
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear guest.
Thank you for taking the time to share a review. I am sorry to hear about the negative experience you had with us. We do take your concern very seriously. We will also address the housekeeping staff regarding the problems you had. Please accept our sincerest apology for any trouble or inconvenience we have caused you.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

There was black mold in the ceiling of the bathroom by the shower. The beds rocked when they were sat on. Employees did patch work on bathrooms. There was hair everywhere from the last guest that stayed in the room.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear guest, thanks for taking the time to give your feedback. I’m sorry to hear the rooms weren’t up to the standard you’ve come to expect from us. I have personally addressed this with our housekeeping and maintenance staff to ensure this won’t happen again.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

I’m litetally in the parking lot right now, finding other arrangements and also trying to get money or at least some of my money back because I checked in and arrived to room and it was gross and it smelled like someone had been drinking alcohol and they sweated it out, bugs around bed, doors not secured properly, unable to shut any door and fridge sounded like a train (it was on its last leg). Went back to office asked nicely to cancel because I couldn’t have my 4 yr old child stay there and I was trying to be nice and not go into complete detail to embarrass the manager but immediately she said no and no way it’s refundable and offered another room but couldn’t guarantee me it was any better. Also the place is shady as far as secure and safety. Be careful. I told the manger I wasn’t staying and now working with bank and Expedia to work on some kind of refund and I have uploaded the mangers car. Her daughter and husband left and got into this car. I will upload more

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2018

Was ok. The hotel staff treated us great.cot, extra blankets extra towels.whatever we needed was given most graciously as we needed. pool was a nice surprise when we checked in. Very big and lots of room to swim.

Room Tip: A little more room in bathroom would be good
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Dear guest.
Thank you very much for reviewing your stay with us. I am glad you liked your stay. Your feedback is most important to us and it helps us improve our services and operations to make our guest’s stay enjoyable and comfortable. I hope to see you soon on your next trip to Virginia Beach.