See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

The walls and ceiling had water damage that was seeping goo. I asked the front desk if they were aware and they said they knew about the damage. Ummmm. So why continue using the room? I don’t know how this place isn’t shut down. My friend’s room next door also had mold and signs of water damage.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This was beyond awful!!! Went in to check the room out and it was beyond awful! Come to VA for a family vacation and needed a place to stay for the night until we could get into our rental the next day. The room had a weird smell and was super dark inside. I pulled the blankets to check for bugs. The bedding was wet. All of the bedding and pillows. Then as inspecting the mattresses I found mold! I’m happy I didn’t see any bugs but I’ve never seen mold on the side of a bed before. I wish I took a pic. We got out of there. The girl at the desk said our card would be refunded and she never argued with us. The place was super sketchy. Finally 2 hours later we found another hotel. Save yourself the trouble and find somewhere else to stay.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Everything but the kitchen, and honestly we didn't use it so I don't know for sure, was filthy dirty. Moldy shower curtain, other peoples hair stuck to the shower walls, tiny bathroom that only flushed once in awhile. The inside of the shower curtain was moldy so I think I was dirtier coming out than I was going in. Thin towels, thin comforter that you wouldn't want to use anyways. Didn't know they had hourly rates until we checked in. Everyone smoked, everywhere on the property including in the elevator that was slower than molasses in January. Parking garage was a nightmare to try and navigate I don't even want to talk about actually parking the car. Wi-Fi was horrible. There weren't a lot of people there so it was relatively quiet but because we could hear noise from the street, I would make an educated guess that it would be very loud when more people were there. Bed was not hard but when you sat down you could feel the springs of the box spring because the mattress was very thin. Pillows were tiny, no blanket in the room. I am a firm believer that most of the time you should give second chances because everyone has an off day but they would have to make some major changes before I ever stayed there again. They could start by actually cleaning the rooms. If you don't have another choice for hotels, look into camping for the night but don't stay here if you value yourself and personal hygiene at all.

Room tip: Choose a different hotel.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2018

This hotel is the worst I have ever stayed in. I attempted to check out with in 10 mins of checking in and was told they would be keeping $100 of the refund. If I had $100 to throw out the window I would have left but I do not so I was forced to stay. The room next to me was VERY loud and smoked weed from the time of check in until I checked out which came into my room through the vent system. The owner told me this was going to be every where on the beach and to deal with it. I had to put my sweatshirt over my mouth and nose when going into or out of my room. The couch in the room was disgusting. The linens were awful. When I walked out to my vehicle to leave there was trash all around it. I was able to cancel the second night and got another hotel for the second night which did not have any smell of weed and had security and I only paid $20 more. I attempted contacted corporate regarding this stay and was told there is nothing they could do. I WILL NEVER stay here or in any other Choice hotels again.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

This place is the worst hotel I've ever stayed in I rented it for 2 nights and and all 3 hotels were nasty and they refused to give me my money back so for anyone who wants to stay their I highly suggest you don't stay here or you will be wasting your money as they don't refund your money unless its in the first 30 minutes of check in which they don't tell you that

Date of stay: September 2017