Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Capes Hotel(Virginia Beach)
Very Good 4/5
Econo Lodge Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)
Good 3.5/5
View Hotel
19 Atlantic Hotel(Virginia Beach)
Good 3.5/5
Atrium Resort(Virginia Beach)
Marjac Suites(Virginia Beach)
Average 3/5
Ocean Sands Resort(Virginia Beach)
Very Good 4/5
All reviewspocket doorlaser showyogurtparking garagedouble showerbacon or sausagemake your own wafflesthe breakfast arealiving roomindoor poolfree breakfasttwo queen bedsa great staysitting areadefinitely stay here againoff seasonbeautiful view of the ocean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Stayed here with my family for 5 days and really liked this hotel. The rooms were adequate and clean as well as the bathroom too. The beds are comfortable and the location is GREAT! The breakfast is really good and they cover everything from hot breakfast to cold. I have stayed at other Comfort Inn Hotels but this hotel had the best breakfast in my opinion. The front desk staff was very pleasant, especially Kelly whom I spoke with when I booked the room. A few complaints I have is with housekeeping who appeared not to notice that I wanted my linens changed not once but twice! I even told the housekeeper and it still wasn't done. He barely cleaned the bathroom, fortunately I had my own products. Overall I was pleased and will return again.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank BabyNewYear
Reviewed 14 July 2012

We stayed at comfort suites oceanfront June 2012.The room was great and staff was very friendly.We stayed 5 days and the breakfast was good and varied each day.The staff that worked in there were very friendly and helpful.We had the 2 queen bed suite on the 6th floor and the balcony view was great and the 2nd bed is actually a separate bedroom separated by a pocket door which gave full privacy.In that bedroom is a safe that was easy to use.We really enjoyed the stay and would highly recommend.

Room Tip: floors 3 to 6 have the 2 queen bed suite.Laundry room is on the 5th floor.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Randall R
Reviewed 9 July 2012

The suites are not so great but have an awesome view. We were on the 8th floor during 4th of July weekend. It was just awesome to see the full moon and firework over the ocean. We admired the waves and boats every single day. The rooms were clean and the staff was nice. They allowed us an early check in and late check out. The breakfast was superb. Great variety of cold and hot stuff including yogurt, waffles, bagels, eggs etc. I'll definitely go back. Loved it!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Pooja A
Reviewed 7 July 2012

You can't beat this location for beach access and a hreat view of fourth of July concert and fireworks. Yes it could use some updating but really everything worked (ie. Air conditioning). The buffet breakfast was great. We have two children 10 and 11 and they loved making waffles. Good selection and what a plus to just go downstairs for coffee. We called for an extra blanket, they were up to the room in less then 5 minutes. Ate at Big Sam's inlet cafe and Raw bar very good! .59¢ wings, oysters and clams from 4-7. Definitly worth it!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank KGaetz
Reviewed 1 July 2012

Our 5 night stay was nothing short of great! From a very accommodating front desk, the young man who greeted us at breakfast each morning, and a maintenance dept. that responded twice to our calls within appr. 5 minutes, I wouldn't hesitate to stay the next time I visit. We initially booked 4 nights. When we really wanted to stay longer, not only did the front desk change other rooms around to allow us to remain in the same room, but honored the rate we were previously being charged. Employees always met us with a smile. I spent a number of years in a managerial position within hotels and know what is important. SERVICE! We will be back.

Room Tip: When traveling with several adults, the 2 room suites allows ample privacy.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family