My husband and I hadn't booked any accommodation in Virginia Beach as we weren't sure of our itinerary so we called in at the Visitors Information Centre and the Comfort Suites were one of the places recommended by them. We went to see a couple of other hotels but chose this hotel and we were so glad we did. It is in a really good location on the Boardwalk, the rooms are big and very clean and the breakfast is a bonus.
The ability to sit on the balcony and watch the ocean and everyone passing by was lovely, so relaxing and such lovely views whichever way you looked.
The staff were really fantastic, especially William who seemed to be on duty all the time we were there (12th Sept for 3 nights ) and the female desk clerks who were also there for that period. They were all so pleasant and nothing was too much trouble for them. The gentleman who looked after the Lobby and Internet room was very respectful and even turned off the vacuum cleaner so that we could talk to the receptionist aty the desk !!
We had a two room suite with queen beds and there was plenty of room for all our cases and plenty of places to put our belongings. We needed maintenance for a couple of things ( light bulbs and the safe ) and the gentleman was there within minutes which is very rare these days !!
Plenty of places to eat and drink around the Hotel and it was just a pleasure to stay there, we were sorry to have to leave !!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Oceanfront
- Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Comfort Inn Oceanfront
- Comfort Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Comfort Inn