Sheraton Tysons Hotel
US$ 304
US$ 290
  • Pool
Tysons Corner Marriott(Tysons Corner)
US$ 279
US$ 504
US$ 458
RitzCarlton.com
  • Restaurant
Courtyard Tysons Corner Fairfax(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
US$ 231
US$ 225
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Tysons Corner(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
US$ 202
US$ 180
GardenInn.com
  • Restaurant
Embassy Suites by Hilton Tysons Corner(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
US$ 148
US$ 145
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Residence Inn Tysons Corner(Tysons Corner)
US$ 160
US$ 211
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsoutdoor poolthe club loungenice hotelmetro stationhotel lobbybusiness travelerunderground parkingdulles airportdc areaspring hillfitness centermini fridgeshuttle servicebusiness tripwalmartconferencebrix
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Made a quick trip to DC and found this little gem of a location. Highly recommend if you are in the DC area. Close to Dulles and had everything I needed at a fair price. Kudos to the management team and staff for going above and beyond!

I will be back in DC in two weeks and you have already won my business!

Best,

Chuck

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Due to a last minute schedule change I arrived at the hotel much earlier than planned, and well before standard check-in time. I was exhausted from travel and really needed to get into my room to freshen up and do some last minute preparations before my meeting. Despite having a full house, the front desk team worked their magic and quickly readied a room for me...an upgrade no less!

Upon checking out I made sure to introduce myself to Mr Gary Burke, GM of the hotel so I could personally thank him and his team for taking such great care of me.

Now this is what hospitality is all about!

Roru

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I expected hotel rooms to be more updated, doors are old looking. However I missed out on club lounge evening snack on our 1st night. If you stay here, get club lounge rooms to have access to club lounge snacks and drinks. And breakfast has continental breakfast w/scrambled eggs,fresh fruits, toast, bagels, muffins,cappuccino machine,juices and the evening snack,food served at 5pm caught us for surprise today. they had decent chicken breast with rice and fresh vegetables tray and guacamole. And the View from lounge is beautiful. We did use gym facility and it was decent.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Stephen B, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Tysons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Sounds like your stay went well. Sorry you missed out on the lounge your first night but it sounds like you made up for it. Happy the food was tasty and view was to your liking. Please stay with us the next time your in town.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stay often. NEVER a problem! Gary and his staff has always taken care of my wife and myself and/or my employees. Perfect location...but better, everything in this hotel is better since Gary took it over. Easy. Effortless.

Room Tip: Great views!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We recently stayed for 2 nights for a dance competition. The hotel rooms were very nice and clean. No complaints here except for the fact that they don't have a mini fridge.

The kids had to report really early in the morning - 5-6 am at the lobby for their dance competition and we had no way of getting them breakfast, literally. The hotel has a starbucks that didn't open until 6:30 but when it finally opened, the line was at least 45 minutes long. We had paid extra to have breakfast included with our room but the upstairs lounge was closed and the restaurant was closed for breakfast as well. They gave us vouchers to the starbucks for $10 but they were useless because after standing for 20 minutes in line and moving only a few people, I decided to go out and buy food outside of the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Stephen B, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Tysons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear AngelaHoyos,

I am very sorry for the experience you pointed out in your comments. I understand the staff didn't provide you with the WOW experience. That weekend was definitely a learning curve for everyone, and we promise to make strides to correct these issues moving forward. We are currently working on providing a buffet in the morning on the weekends, which should help with the long lines. Thanks for your feedback