All reviews outdoor pool the club lounge nice hotel spacious rooms metro station spring hill hotel lobby dulles airport business traveler dc area free parking shuttle service business trip fitness center walmart conference tysons
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I expected hotel rooms to be more updated, doors are old looking. However I missed out on club lounge evening snack on our 1st night. If you stay here, get club lounge rooms to have access to club lounge snacks and drinks. And breakfast has continental breakfast w/scrambled eggs,fresh fruits, toast, bagels, muffins,cappuccino machine,juices and the evening snack,food served at 5pm caught us for surprise today. they had decent chicken breast with rice and fresh vegetables tray and guacamole. And the View from lounge is beautiful. We did use gym facility and it was decent.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Stephen B, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Tysons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Sounds like your stay went well. Sorry you missed out on the lounge your first night but it sounds like you made up for it. Happy the food was tasty and view was to your liking. Please stay with us the next time your in town.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We stay often. NEVER a problem! Gary and his staff has always taken care of my wife and myself and/or my employees. Perfect location...but better, everything in this hotel is better since Gary took it over. Easy. Effortless.

Room tip: Great views!
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Quintin F, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Tysons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your business and your valuable feedback. We are so happy to know that you are noticing and seeing the immediate changes that Gary and our team has made. We can not wait until you come back so you can see even more great changes.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We recently stayed for 2 nights for a dance competition. The hotel rooms were very nice and clean. No complaints here except for the fact that they don't have a mini fridge.

The kids had to report really early in the morning - 5-6 am at the lobby for their dance competition and we had no way of getting them breakfast, literally. The hotel has a starbucks that didn't open until 6:30 but when it finally opened, the line was at least 45 minutes long. We had paid extra to have breakfast included with our room but the upstairs lounge was closed and the restaurant was closed for breakfast as well. They gave us vouchers to the starbucks for $10 but they were useless because after standing for 20 minutes in line and moving only a few people, I decided to go out and buy food outside of the hotel.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Stephen B, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Tysons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear AngelaHoyos,

I am very sorry for the experience you pointed out in your comments. I understand the staff didn't provide you with the WOW experience. That weekend was definitely a learning curve for everyone, and we promise to make strides to correct these issues moving forward. We are currently working on providing a buffet in the morning on the weekends, which should help with the long lines. Thanks for your feedback

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a dance convention otherwise I would have left after the first night. The hotel is in serious need of a renovation. There is duct tape on the carpet in the hallways which are dimly lit and dingy. There were multiple stains on the carpet in our room. When I went to hang a wash cloth on the towel bar in the shower, one side of the bar came off the wall. The doors and locks are flimsy. The elevator in the section where the first through third floors are located is more like a service elevator. The rooms the rest of our dance company had all had similar problems from holes in the carpet to peeling headboards to outlets coming off the walls. I would not stay here again. Fortunately I had a group rate, but others were paying 200 a night and this hotel is not worth it. Stay elsewhere.

Date of stay: March 2018
Stephen B, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Tysons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

We are terribly sorry for the experience this past weekend. It seems the hotel let you down in many aspects of your stay. . The property is in a bit of transition and housekeeping/maintenance/front office are the main areas we recognize having quite a few challenges right now. Your disappointment is fully understood, and again do sincerely apologize

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Front desk personnel has the same genetic all around the world!!!! I happened to me same reported from another fellow guest club doors didn’t work and bla bla bla, receptionist doesn’t care. Breakfast vouchers for USD10,00.... Don’t stay here, unless your are a masochist, old building , facilities not working properly disrespectful employees.
What’s else.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

I am extremely sorry for everything you pointed out in your comments. I understand my staff didn't provide you with the WOW experience. This past weekend was definitely a learning curve for everyone, and promise to make strides to correct these issues moving forward.

Positively Yours,