“Very good, quick Mediterranean food”

Roti Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #34 of 96 Restaurants in Tysons Corner
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Very reasonably priced place. You can choose a main entree and how you want it: bowl, pta, etc. You then choose from a large variety of add ons. I had the Roti chicken platter fpr $8.25. Good price and very filling.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Our family has eaten here or had carry out from here multiple times. Although I don't find the food to be especially good, neither is it bad. It is basically a relatively fast food style establishment for Mediterranean food. My average rating means yes, I will return for a quick eat but I would not term it special. They do have seating and a very limited beer / wine selection. The humus is reasonably good.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Incredible food very nice location. I wish the portions were bigger they're very skimpy on their portions. Great neighborhood.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

The advertising looks good but the pictures of the food are not matched by the real stuff which is dry and unappetising.

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

This was right outside our hotel and I'm SO glad we went! We ordered a falafel wrap and a cheese pizza.

I wasn't completely sure how it worked but the employees were very nice and helped us thru the ordering process (which is similar to Moe's or chipotle). I didn't get any pictures of our food because it disappeared VERY quickly! They have (not your average) beverages. I got the mint (blackberry?) Tea, which was really good. They also had a carrot, apple green tea which they allowed me to try and I'm bummed I didn't get that, instead. (It was also very good!)

I highly recommend stopping in! My 8 and 10 year olds were very happy!

1  Thank 2ss717