“I don't know where to start. Spanakopita, Lamb Chops, Grilled Octopus and Moussaka.”
Review of Nostos

Nostos
Reserve with OpenTable
Nostos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Leesburg pike
Description: .
Reviewed 8 April 2016

Nostos Greek Restaurant in Tysons Corner is only five minutes from my office. Frequently I go there with several of my partners to have lunch. I can't tell you about all the good stuff, but I can talk about what I like best. The Spanakopita, Grilled Octopus or Lamb Chops make great appetizers If I have enough people with me, we get them all and have an appetizer feast. My personal favorite for an entree is the traditional Moussaka. Nice clean, cozy place with excellent service.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

We were there for a late lunch. The waiter was prompt but did not rush. He suggested the fish which was excellent. In addition we ordered the lamb and several side dishes. All excellent. A nice escape from the busy Tyson's area and Mall food chains.

Reviewed 25 March 2016

We had a great meal, the only complaint was how noisy the restaurant was. Very
difficult to hear each other speaking. But if you want to eat well, this is the place.
Generous servings, attentive service, lots of parking, but difficult to find the restaurant,
it's rather hidden.

Reviewed 14 March 2016

I've been here several times and everything they make is great. Spanakopita, all sorts of lamb, Moussaka, etc. They are masters of Greek cooking. The atmosphere is attractive. Unfortunately, the only place where you can carry on a normal conversation at Nostos, is in the bar. The rest of the place is always so noisy, we just can't enjoy the place and that's a terrible shame. The bar is conducive to 2 or 4 people eating together but not any larger group. A few months ago, we went out with a group of 12 and Nostos was ruled out because we all knew that the noise would kill the conversation.

Reviewed 9 March 2016

Went here for a business dinner. The staff was wonderful. I wish I had taken the waiter's name who served us, he was amazing. The food was very good and the wine was great. The ambiance was lively and a lot of fun.