Quality Inn(Thornburg)
US$ 70
QualityInn
US$ 109
US$ 83
Sleep Inn Southpoint(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 83
Hotels.com
US$ 113
ComfortSuites
US$ 88
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 99/night.

US$ 120
US$ 131
US$ 120
US$ 142
Country Inn
All reviewsusual hiehi expressgreat stoptwo queen bedsspacious roomyogurtdesk clerkbreakfast staffair conditionercoffee makerinterstatescmicrowavehousekeepingcouch
Reviewed 10 May 2017

The room was excellent. Clean and with newer amenities. We asked for a grond floor room and also close to an outside exit and were given one that fit both those features. The Breakfast was the usual HIE fare and very good.
My only complaint is that the late night staff was not very friendly. I stopped by the desk at about 1am on Saturday Night to have the charge put on a different credit card and to put my rewards number on the reservation. It seemed very obvious that the girl working felt bothered and inconvenienced to do so and actually was rude in asking why we were doing this at such a late hour. I refrained from getting into it with her and just smiled. I was going to ask to see a manager on Sunday morning but the help was obviously another young college age employee so I didn't bother. Overall a nice property and stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dldarby
Richard B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Thornburg-S. Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I will most assuredly look into the service matter. That truly is unacceptable and I apologize. We hope you come see us again and have safe travels in 2017.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

I stay about 60 nights a year mostly in Hilton brand hotels but chose this hotel for its two bed suites and proximity. There are not a lot of major brand hotels in the area so the choice was limited.

Overall,for the money, I'd recommend you stay in a lower cost hotel. This hotel is in major need of upgrades and resembled a 1 star no frills motel.

The beds were lumpy and needed to be replaced. The Air conditioning was loud and not effective in cooking the room.

There is a single elevator that is slow and since the hotel was busy, it was full all the time.

Lastly and worst of all, the breakfast was absolutely disgusting, I wouldn't feed that kind of food to my dog. We ended up running through McDonalds.

I've stayed in a few Holiday Inn Express hotels over the past year and every one needed to be updated. Maybe it's bad luck, but I'll stick with Hilton brand hotels from now on, I've not been disappointed like I have with Holiday Inn Express hotels.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Richard B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Thornburg-S. Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

I apologize for the stay you encountered. This property is only about six years old and as you can read from many other comments, clean and comfortable. We have added brand new pillow top mattress pads with in the last 6 months so possibly that is the "lumpiness" you are speaking of. Again my apologies and I hope you have safe travels.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

Found this was a good place to stop after 7 hours in car. Easy on and off highway. Friendly staff. Reservations through our Priority Club. pool and fitness center. Buffet breakfast plentiful. Parking and entrance areas well lit.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Richard B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Thornburg-S. Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time for your review. We hope to see you again soon and have safe travels.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

I've seen some bad reviews on here, but I can say nothing but the most about this hotel. The bathrooms, common area, the pool, and the breakfast area spotless. Amazing, smells clean and the staff is so friendly. The manager really made it special for my family. My daughter's had their birthday there you get the breakfast area and the pool for four and a half hours amazing.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Richard B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Thornburg-S. Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Thank you so much for your comments and all your help that day. We loved having you family and friends here. Happy Birthday to them again and we hope for many more to come.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

We used a coupon from a rest stop booklet and were pleasantly surprised. The room was clean, no funky odors, mattress comfortable. Bathroom a little tired but clean.
Breakfast buffet was varied and delicious and the room, tables etc were clean .
Manager came around and asked how everything was.
We were enroute to NC from CT, so did not use the pool, etc, but recommend this hotel for its convenience and a pleasant stay.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Richard B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Thornburg-S. Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2016

Thank you so much for staying with us and posting your comments....we appreciate your business and hope you have a great 2017. We look forward to seeing you again.