“I'm Lovin it”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #139 of 275 Restaurants in Sterling
Description: Visit your Sterling Domino's Pizza today for a signature pizza or oven baked sandwich. We have coupons and specials on pizza delivery, pasta, buffalo wings, & more! Order online now!
Reviewed 15 June 2015

I live Domino's, their service was fast, great and they went the extra mile for my orders. I did some online pickups and some in-store ones and everything was as expected.
I especially recommend their PAN pizza :-)

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Driver showed up conveniently w no small bills for change. I had small bills so problem solved. Failed to bring plates or napkinsFood was fine. Delivery first night not as hot as 2nd night