All reviews dulles airport front desk the hotel offers mini fridge free shuttle yogurt long term parking indoor pool complimentary breakfast excellent stay the breakfast area staying at this hotel room was spacious fitness center definitely stay here again rental car enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Nice clean well maintained hotel with a friendly staff. Loved the breakfast and the hottub. Special thanks to Gloria and Farrah. Can’t remember the lady’s name who worked on the 9th. You guys are great and see you again soon! Maria

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
SpringHillDulles, Manager at SpringHill Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Thank you for the wonderful comments about our staff. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Stayed here for a week on a work trip with about 40 coworkers. My company had worked it out with the hotel to use their shuttle to shuttle us back and forth from our work location. Their 10 person van was not adequate and they had to make several trips, which was frustrating. And I witnessed several people wanting to take the shuttle to the airport but my company agreement had the shuttle busy for quite a while. There was also a scheduled shuttle to the local shopping, but was often full because it was in conjunction with 2 other hotels. So I used Uber and ended up renting a car my last day.
The rooms were ok. They could have been updated some and weren't very sound proof. But they were clean. One of the elevators was broken during my stay, so I opted to use the stairs because the one elevator was slow. I never could figure out the happy hour. During my stay M-F, there was a decent happy hour only on 1 day. Breakfast was pretty good.
I think if I was staying in the Sterling area again, I'd stay at the Embassy suites because the rooms were a little nicer and it had a better happy hour.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
SpringHillDulles, Manager at SpringHill Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Hello milkergirl1,

We do apologize for the shuttle service not being timely. We will work with our team to ensure this does not happen again. Additionally, the elevator is being repaired, so we do apologize for the time cut out of your day. I understand how frustrating that must have been coming back from a long stay. We hope you will give us another chance to welcome you again.

Best,

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

I was very disappointed in my stay the Dulles airport Marriott. Reasons:
1. Checked in and we go to elevators and their our towels in front of both elevators. It was raining earlier but the towels were there all night. Basically, you had to roll your luggage around the towels.
2. The air conditioner in room never would get below 72 degrees. It was almost 100 degrees outside and the room was very humid.
3. The Serta perfect sleeper mattress was only a year old and it had a huge sag in the center. It felt like you were sleeping in a hammock. Terrible product to sleep on.
4. The fire light in room was blinking all night and was a combination of a strobe light and a night light. If me and my wife were dancing, it would have been fine, not for sleeping.
I am a lifetime platinum elite member and this property was not up to Marriott quality. I am extremely loyal to Marriott but Me and my wife were Very disappointed.
I expressed to front desk which was very cordial and they stated they would email my bill and award points to my account for the issues. I received 2000 points and no bill to my email.
I would recommend another property at Dulles airport versus this Marriott.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank 615RichardF615
SpringHillDulles, Owner at SpringHill Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Hello Richard F,

I am very sorry to hear about your recent experience with us. We have shared you concerns with the appropriate departments to ensure these issues do not occur again. Please allow us to apologize for the inconvenience you and your family experienced. We hope you will return to give us another chance to show you our improvement.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night before our flight. The hotel is very clean and the free airport shuttle was very convenient. The room was comfortable, quiet and clean. I would definitely stay again if I needed a hotel near Dulles airport.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank EagleKat
SpringHillDulles, Manager at SpringHill Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

EagleKat,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Great choice when you have an early flight to catch out of Dulles Airport. Shuttles can run a little more often to reduce waiting time or the hotel can share with nearby properties. Rooms were clean, staff were friendly, breakfast was decent but BEWARE of what you buy from the lobby shop. I did not realize that the packaged food were out of date until I finished it. Thankfully I did not get sick!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank andrew23
SpringHillDulles, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

I would like to apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay. We try to met and exceed every guest's expectations, and we are disappointed that we were unable to do so in this situation. We will address the problems with the desire team to ensure similar issue not to be repeated in the future.

Please accept our apology and please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Hope to serve you again.