“Worst Service”

Add it.
Auntie Anne's
Ranked #4 of 5 Bakeries in Sterling
Reviewed 14 July 2015

I am writing this at my gate immediately after getting a pretzel because I am incredulous at how bad the service was. There were 3 women working at the Auntie Anne's kiosk. There was someone in front of me and one lady asked for my order. I told her and she immediately went off and began reorganizing the counter as though she had never asked. When it was my turn, the cashier asked me what I would like and I told her. I had to ask her twice for melted cheese, and after digging for a minute she gave me mustard. And when I asked if my water bottle could be filled with water they said no. They all acted like they did not want to be there and it was very discouraging. Not a good representation of the chain or the airport.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
Reviewed 17 October 2014

They actually do a pretty good job of providing fresh pretzels. Quick service, hot and tasty. Stay away from the overly sweet drinks and extra cost dips - try the plain mustard.