All reviews washers and dryers front desk long stay an extended stay hotel month stay full size refrigerator rolling thunder rooms are great dulles town center check in was easy business trip dc area cleaning staff excellent stay great price abraham elaine
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Very Happy. I stayed with my two small daughters, who were treated very well by the staff. Jorge at the front desk who is incredibly understanding and was always ready and willing to go the extra mile and help our family. Candlewood Suites should feel very proud to have such a dedicated staff member! Jorge keeps up the excellent work!! Thank you for making my stay with my kids and I that much more enjoyable. Ms. A

Room Tip: Free laundry, fitness center use of kitchen appliances such as blenders and crockpots.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2018

Ruth has cleaned my room sense July, she is very neat and organized. She pays good attention to detail. Ruth is a pleasant person she always smiles and excited to see our family. I hope you realize you have a very dedicated staff person who cares about Candlewood Suites mission.

The Walker Family

Room Tip: quiet rooms,very easy to access, close to stores.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Clean, large rooms, hotel is conveniently located near shopping malls. Abraham at the front desk was super helpful, provided several great tips.

The only thing that I would change is the availability of breakfast

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for the duration of my summer job and I had nothing but pleasant encounters with the staff. I especially had such a wonderful experience every time I conversed with Abraham. He was incredibly understanding, very helpful, and was always willing to go the extra mile to help me with anything I needed. I would like to consider him a friend in my three months of staying at Candlewood Suites Sterling! Thank you to all of the staff for a great stay and thank you especially to my buddy, Abraham.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 August 2018

My time staying at the Candlewood Suites Hotel in Sterling last month was better than I could have hoped for! When I arrived, I was warmly welcomed to the hotel by the front desk worker, Jorge. He helped me check in, answered all of my questions very promptly, and proceeded to show me where I could find the gym and business center. My room was very clean and presentable. My days at the Candlewood were very pleasant and I will definitely return when business calls. Thank you for everything and I will definitely be recommending this hotel to my business partners.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business