“We miss CalTor !”

Got a photo?
Add it.
California Tortilla
Reviewed 10 August 2017

We all miss cal tor! It is the best of the burrito/burrito bowl places by far. the food is always fresh and fast the chips are great with queso. They have the new coke mix machines so you can try different drinks. We go every time we are in the area for trips.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Can't say enough good things about this place. The service was quick and friendly. The food was fantastic! They even have an entire counter full of different kinds of hot sauce for you to try and use.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 1 March 2017

My coworkers and I needed to find a place for lunch and as we drove around looking at the different choices, we happened upon Caltort. Ordering was easy and our orders were ready pronto! I ordered the California Screamin' burrito bowl. Very flavorful and the sauce they put on it was spicy but not too hot.
My coworkers were fascinated by the wall of sauces....I did not partake but it looked like a wide variety of hot sauces. Will return soon!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 2 November 2016

This was the first time I'd ever been to a California Tortilla location- had no idea what the menu was, I knew I wanted tacos but I had no idea how they made them there, what the styles and toppings were, etc.. The lady who helped me at the counter calmly and professionally explained each thing to me and patiently created my order. From there, I wasn't even waiting five-minutes before my order - both accurate, fresh, and excellent tasting - was all ready to go. The employees behind the counter who make the food/orders were rockin' and rollin', were friendly, and I did not struggle to hear nor understand them; clear, concsise speech as they called my name to pick up my order.
I didn't dine in, though as I waited I looked at many of the nearly 40-different free sauces they offer at the location - either for dine-in or to put in available containers for to-go patrons.
This was an excellent visit and the food is outstanding- I absolutely recommend.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 14 September 2016

I went there for a lunch and my first reaction on seeing the place was that this looks like a upgraded version of Chipotle :).

So the prices are almost same but you get better options and they do have a great collection of sauces which can be a good proposition for someone who is interested.

Its a nice place for a quick meal and you don't want to spend more than 10 bucks.
Yeah. I would recommend