“Mexican food quickly!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
California Tortilla
Reviewed 1 March 2017

My coworkers and I needed to find a place for lunch and as we drove around looking at the different choices, we happened upon Caltort. Ordering was easy and our orders were ready pronto! I ordered the California Screamin' burrito bowl. Very flavorful and the sauce they put on it was spicy but not too hot.
My coworkers were fascinated by the wall of sauces....I did not partake but it looked like a wide variety of hot sauces. Will return soon!

Reviewed 2 November 2016

This was the first time I'd ever been to a California Tortilla location- had no idea what the menu was, I knew I wanted tacos but I had no idea how they made them there, what the styles and toppings were, etc.. The lady who helped me at the counter calmly and professionally explained each thing to me and patiently created my order. From there, I wasn't even waiting five-minutes before my order - both accurate, fresh, and excellent tasting - was all ready to go. The employees behind the counter who make the food/orders were rockin' and rollin', were friendly, and I did not struggle to hear nor understand them; clear, concsise speech as they called my name to pick up my order.
I didn't dine in, though as I waited I looked at many of the nearly 40-different free sauces they offer at the location - either for dine-in or to put in available containers for to-go patrons.
This was an excellent visit and the food is outstanding- I absolutely recommend.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

I went there for a lunch and my first reaction on seeing the place was that this looks like a upgraded version of Chipotle :).

So the prices are almost same but you get better options and they do have a great collection of sauces which can be a good proposition for someone who is interested.

Its a nice place for a quick meal and you don't want to spend more than 10 bucks.
Yeah. I would recommend

Reviewed 14 August 2015

Our family really enjoys this California Tortilla! They offer great food and often wonderful specials (especially when we get there for Kids Eat Free nights!) that make our wallets less challenged.

Reviewed 31 January 2015

This made a great lunch when I found myself absolutely famished. Though it is nothing fancy is is what you might expect from Chipotle, good ingredients, quick service, cafeteria style seating.