“Not the same”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

It's certainly an average experience, but the bar was set so high several years back. The restaurant is lacking the same tenacious customer service we used to experience at its height. We were sad to see it close in Lansdowne, but the Sterling location isn't cutting it like old times. Very sad, but hopefully they turn it around soon.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Amazing food and very good service ! Prices are very reasonable. Good for family or fast lunch break to grab something to eat ! Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

I ordered a pizza from Emilio's on my way home. And they said it would be ready for pick up in ten minutes. It took me a little longer than I thought to arrive but when I got there, they had it still in the oven staying warm. The man working the counter boxed it, took my money and I was on my way. The pizza smelled amazing the whole way home and I could not wait to try it. I had gotten a small Al Pesto and it was delicious. The crust was homemade and crisp on the bottom. The Pesto was not too greasy and the fresh spinach while cooked still tasted great. There was plenty of cheese too which was great. I will have to go back and try something else soon.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Emilio's has fresh made pizza of all varieties. There are also fresh salad selections and an adequate selection of beers and wine. Great place for family or business lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

Ordered take out. Will never order a pizza from there again! Pizza arrived cold. I mentioned to the delivery man at the door that the pizza felt cold. Not only was it cold, it was completely devoid of any sauce and the slices were wimpy and sagged over at the tip. You could not hold up any slice and hold it together without a sloppy mess. For nearly $30, I'd go to Little Caesars before I'd order from these folks again!