“Reliable good quality food”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #156 of 249 Restaurants in Sterling
Reviewed 2 August 2017

While waiting for our international flight we wandered over one terminal and found Wendy's. We appreciated the good quality reliable food that we were use to at home. It filled us up for a reasonable price.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Good place to eat if you want something quick, but don't expect fine dining. Had their combined meal with fries and a diet coke and I thought it was not bad. I was curious to try Wendy's, as it is a big thing in America and not so much in the UK. Apparently people I know say breakfast food at Wendy's are excellent, although I had only lunch there, but I didn't see the food any different from a place like Burger Kings in the UK. Give it a go to experience it and try the breakfast if you can, because people say it is really good. Next time I come to America, I'll give the breakfast at Wendy's a try to see what it's like.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Hands down the lowest quality food i have eaten in the US! Even the drinks were flat, sent the first one back got a different type, that was flat as well! Don't bother there's loads of better places to eat in the airport!

Reviewed 11 December 2016

The food was typical Wendy's but was so much better than Elements restaurant in the Hyatt I thought it was fine dining.