“Had it delivered”

Joe's Pizzaria & Subs
Ranked #37 of 284 Restaurants in Sterling
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We were staying in a hotel and had it delivered. The side salads were ok... (but they forgot our forks!!). Calzones were amazing. Sooo delicious. We would order again if we get back to the area.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

We had ordered 2 subs to go and imagine you were on a show to see who could make it the fastest. It's going to be very sloppy, and that's how it was. We asked for toasted bread, it was not toasted, but that's an easy fix, I'm not even mad about that. I got a cheeseburger grinder w/mayo, bacon and lettuce. So open up a sub roll, throw some burnt burger in it, 1 piece of bacon split between the entire 12" sub, forget the mayo, sprinkle some lettuce inside, close the to go box and shake it all about, you do the hokey pokey and turn yourself around, that's what it's all about. Needless to say, I didn't go back because 20 minutes in traffic, well, I'll take the $10 loss. My wife, excuse Her eclectic taste, wanted a pepperoni grinder with mozzarella. However odd...you think subway sandwiches are 75% bread to 25% meat ratio, try 90% bread to 10% meat ratio on this one. Was hoping for a better experience but chalking it off as a loss.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

It was about 830 on a Saturday and we were looking for dinner to go to eat at the laundromat. This pizza joint was I. The same plaza and to my surprise it was super fast. You could walk in and smell the oregano...I will be back for more of that delicious food.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Very tasty thin based pizza purchased from here.
Got exactly what we wanted. Simples.

We probably could have either ordered just one or maybe should have asked for a half and half.

Anyway was lovely and got to have some for breakfast.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 10 January 2017

Wanted someplace local and near our hotel. Located in a strip mall,Joe's was easy to find. Interior a bit worn, but very friendly service. Pizzas came out incredibly fast, which was perfect for hungry kids. Pies were good. Prices reasonable. We were glad we went.

Date of visit: January 2017