“Best pizza in the metro”
Review of Ledo Pizza

Ledo Pizza
Ranked #58 of 285 Restaurants in Sterling
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

Ledo pizza has always been a favorite for me and anytime I go back to the WMA I always make it a point to stop in at least once to get a sausage and tomato pie. I grew up in the Chicago area so my opinions about what makes a perfect pizza run deeeep. Even though Ledo pizza is thin, the crust is fresh and firm and the sauce is the very best part. I can always count on getting consistent quality pizza no matter which store I visit. I can't vouch for the pasta or other menu items because the pizza is too hard to resist. If you are near a Ledo pizza get one tonight. If not, consider a vacation to D.C. soon and stop in, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Dave A

Reviewed 19 March 2016

It has been a few years since we have enjoyed a Ledos pizza. We went there tonight and ordered a large "Spring Chicken" craft pizza. The server didn't recognize when she brought the pizza .... there was NO chicken on it! Very thin, flat crust with only a thin layer of cheese! for $22! She was very apologetic and someone else came over ( the manager?) said they could deduct the money for the chicken or remake another. We were so disappointed we did not want another so agreed to eat it with the understanding the price would be corrected accordingly. When the bill came $1.75 was deducted! Not good customer service Ledo! Server was not to blame, the pizza was terrible for the price! Will not be visiting again....

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

I have been eating Ledo pizza since the very beginning w.hen they had one location on University Blvd in Maryland. It is great pizza!! We usually order for carry out. We like to order Broccoli & Chicken pizza. TRY IT!

2  Thank cindy r
Reviewed 4 February 2016 via mobile

My husband's office ordered pizza from here the other day, and he brought some home for me, too. It was good pizza, but not the best pizza in the world, as so many claim. Still, it was good, and I'd order from here again.

2  Thank QuickWhitTravel
Reviewed 19 October 2015

Stayed in Sterling over the weekend and went in to eat with a very large group at 5:30 on a Saturday night. The staff was great, very accommodating and friendly! The wait staff was tremendous, taking care of every need, provided quick and outstanding service. The food came out very quick for us having a group of over 20, everything was cooked to order and delicious!

1  Thank Kenny M