All reviews walking distance great hotel northern virginia complimentary breakfast room was clean would recommend this hotel to anyone shopping and restaurants hotel is located indoor pool front desk staff would definitely stay here again the hotel staff nice breakfast great price convenient location oatmeal dc area
Reviewed 10 October 2018

clean, very quiet rooms, okay breakfast. Watch 1st floor rooms of you need pitch black at night. Spotlight on building was outside our room. Blinds blocked most of the light but some still trickled in.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2018

Perfect distans to the airport with nice beds and over all a perfect place to stay!Good car parking very near to the hotel.Quick checking from very nice personell.Breakfast could be a little bit more varied.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rohitha B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Dear Peter W,

Your positive feedback and 5-star rating means a lot to us. We strive to ensure an excellent stay for all our valued guests.
I am happy that you found several conveniences to enhance your stay with us and we are so grateful for taking the time to share these information on TripAdvisor.

However, I am sorry to hear that the breakfast lacked variety from your experience. Our breakfast spread is highly rated, therefore, I would really appreciate if you could contact me at your convenience as I would like to learn how we fell short of our standard.

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn Dulles Cascades.

Reviewed 27 September 2018

Everything about our stay was perfect. We enjoyed the free breakfast, room amenities, and pool. I wish there was more drawer storage, but we made do. The bedding and pillows were so clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
RohithaB5, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Dear nsamii370264,

We are thrilled to receive your positive feedback! Our goal, as always, is to ensure that each of our valued guests feel the way you do after a memorable stay. Your review and rating helps us to know that we're doing things right. We hope you will be back soon!
Feel free to reach out to me directly if I can be of assistance with your future reservations.

Reviewed 21 September 2018

We were so comfortable! We had to evacuate during hurricane Florence and the Hampton Inn Dulles Cascades made my family feel so welcome, kids, dogs, all of us! We were treated like royalty and we appreciate feeling welcome

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear deborahcM4493KK,

It was our sincere pleasure to have you with us during this difficult time. We hope that your family had a safe trip back and all is well!

I am so happy to learn that we were able to make you and your family feel comfortable and welcome. We look forward to doing it all over again, therefore plan a real vacation and visit us again.

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights and it was very clean. Loved the water pressure in the shower was amazing!! Also they had a great breakfast every morning it was different every day so that may it awesome! The staff were very helpful and even gave my daughter a little towel that they had made into a puppy and she loved it! Would definitely stay here again

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Nada G,

Thank you so much for sharing your great experience at our hotel on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to understand that we were able to provide your family a memorable stay.
Our housekeeping team enjoy creating these little figures out of Towels, and I am so happy to know that your daughter loved it.
We look forward to your next stay with us, please contact me directly if I can assist you with your next reservation.