“Thanks for the PFHS Field Hockey Fundraiser!”
Review of Chipotle

Chipotle
Ranked #48 of 280 Restaurants in Sterling
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 November 2016

Enjoyed a burrito while supporting our local Potomac Falls HS Field Hockey team through a fundraiser sponsored by Chipotle. The stuffed burrito I chose was a great value -- very filling -- and helped support a great cause. Thanks, Chipotle!

1  Thank mshapiro99

Reviewed 8 March 2016

Visited there the other day long lines as usual but that just says its great to me! The place was REAL clean. Some items were not available but that happens sometimes. I do miss the fresh lemon slices. Maybe I will ask next time.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

I am not sure why Chipotle restaurants across the mid-Atlantic are beginning to lose their focus on customer service and quality, but this restaurant is one more example. Slow service, broken soda machine, dirty tables and floors.

1  Thank Brian N
Reviewed 15 October 2015

I loved the veggie bowl offered at Chipotle. This place is clean and well maintained and the service was prompt.
Staff is friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 20 August 2015

I have to say that I liked the food even though the staff got my daughters and my order wrong. The staff was rude and nasty. They got upset when we told them the order was wrong and started cussing. They grabbed our food from us and threw them to the side missing the trash can. Then they got madder and blamed us for the miss. They were not very nice at all. We received several dirty looks from a couple of the staff and really attitude. The store was dirty and un-kept. I will not visit again.

1  Thank Mara M