“Awesome!!”

Mill Street Grill
Ranked #3 of 135 Restaurants in Staunton
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 32
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Mill Street Grill is a medium-priced, full-service restaurant located in the Shenandoah Valley. Already an established name, Mill Street Grill is also a name synonymous with quality. At Mill Street Grill everything is made fresh daily and based on our own original recipes. We feature homemade soups, sauces and dressings made from the finest ingredients, with hand cut steaks, fresh seafood, garden salads and the best barbeque ribs in the Valley.Full Gluten free menu avaliable as well as Vegeterian items. We balance good quality food with fast, fun, efficient service. All served in the cozy confines of a turn of the century flour mill. Customers always get their money's worth at Mill Street Grill. From our opening 1992, our goal has been to be the most consistent restaurant in the area, and our large numbers of regular customers prove that we have succeeded. No one is a stranger at Mill Street Grill, because we treat our customers better than family.
Reviewed 21 July 2016

The food, staff and atmosphere were all awesome. This was the first time I had been there, but had several people tell me I needed to go while staying in Staunton. They were right, best place I ate while I was there!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

My wife and I ate our anniversary dinner here while spending the weekend in Waynesboro from Chesapeake, VA. My wife read about the Mill Street Grill in a handout and wanted to go here for dinner.

We got on the Gold Wing and rode from Waynesboro to Staunton. It is very easy to get to but parking can be an issue due to the popularity of the restaurant.

The staff was friendly and very attentive to us during our dinner. I had the combination St Louis style ribs and Baby Back Ribs. I have to tell you, I am a rib eater. These were some of the best ribs I had ever eaten. The meat fell off the bone and was so tender I couldn't wait to take another mouthful.

My wife has the St Louis style ribs and couldn't finish them; I was happy to finish them off for her.

This is a fantastic place for dinner. We waited about 20 minutes to get in but enjoyed talking to the people we were sitting with. If you are coming to Staunton, look up the Mill Street Grill... I know you will like it.

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Staying in Staunton for the night & checked out Trip Advisor to find Mill Street Grill. With a wait of 20 minutes we decided to eat at the bar. Donna was busy at the bar but wasted no time in taking our order. Had a very good dinner with low country pork chops & oysters Rockefeller. Excellent jazz, fun atmosphere & good food.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

We had to wait 30 minutes , but the wait was well worth it. Us 3 all loved our food. The staff was extremely friendly also. Would definitely eat there again ,if I'm in the area. The Greek Mahi Mahi dinner was delicious!! Plus complimentary peppermint ice cream was given. Nice touch!

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

As we do most of our travel related rooms and food. This was a great choice for dinner I ordered prime rib 16 oz and it was huge no skimping on weight here. At the end of the meal they served a complimentary scoop (small) of peppermint ice cream! Delicious

Been to Mill Street Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK