All reviews renovated room nice bed decent room quiet hotel refrigerator and microwave three nights overnight stay long drive tn dryer gas pet
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

A nice surprise clean rooms friendly staff better than I had expected I'm glad I chose this Motel. It offers a beautiful view of the Shenandoah Valley. A quiet Hotel with affordable rooms in the perfect landscape

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 November 2017

We stayed here the night before Thanksgiving (2017) while traveling and it was exactly what you'd expect from a roadside hotel. The bed was acceptable, and the room had the basic things that we needed. One thing they could do better would be to provide towels that were larger than 3 feet, and perhaps a few extra pillows for the bed, but it was ok. We had a small puppy with us so the hotel met the needs we had for the night by being pet friendly. It was also very quiet where our room was and that helped us get a good night's sleep. Thanks.

Room tip: Any room will do, they all seem about the same.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2017

I've stayed at a fair few M6s but none any better or nicer. nice staff and liked the convenience of the attached restaurant. The room seemed newly refurbished. Would have given 5 dots if there had been electric plugs by the bed. Gotta recharge those devices...

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed three nights in August. I was skeptical because I use to live locally. The room was clean but the bedspreads had burn holes in them and looked like they just came out of a dryer. The sheets were clean. The pool was not open and never has been that I know of. There was some construction.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

This older motel was very clean and neat, with newer furniture, new laminate wood flooring, and a very comfortable bed - all for a very reasonable price. Motel 6 has been updating their facilities and we really like them.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple