Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 111
Free cancellation until 15/04/21
US$ 108
Free cancellation until 15/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$ 111
US$ 104
SAVE US$ 7
Agoda.comUS$ 108
Hotels.comUS$ 111
HIExpress.comUS$ 108
All reviews hot breakfast grab and go keurig coffee maker staff was very friendly and helpful a great stay recommend this hotel one night stay front desk great hotel britt heather tv lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 February 2021

Upon checking in to the Holiday Inn in Staunton I was greeted by the kindest hotel manager named Britt. She was so genuine and such a joy that she put me in a better mood instant. When I got in my room is was extremely clean, modern and very spacious.Later that night I was having trouble with my TV. (My issue not the hotel TV's BTW) So I called the front desk for assistance and Britt answered. She stated she wasn't sure how to fix it but she would call someone to try to figure it out. She called back promptly and told me that she didn't get me an answer for my Input issue with the TV but she offered to call another guest in the hotel that had his game system work to see if he could help me if that was fine with me. So long story short he came by and fix it. You will not go wrong with this Holiday Inn the hotel is wonderful and the staff is better. Britt could have left me with an "I'm sorry I couldn't help you with that" but she when above and beyond to please her guest; that is service rarely received in the world we live in today. Thank you for that!!!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 971lancec
Allie Murray, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express And Suites Staunton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2021

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey about your stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Staunton Virginia. We take pride in catering to our guests and I am so excited to hear that Britt was able to provide you with excellent service that you appreciated. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future when you are in the area! Take care!
Regards,
Allie Murray

Reviewed 22 January 2021

Very clean new hotel with excellent customer service! Bright and warm atmosphere. The breakfast is good with a wide variety of options. Any questions I had were answered quickly and any concerns were addressed immediately. Highly recommend. "Wouldn't change a thing. 3/5 stars"

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Allie Murray, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express And Suites Staunton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2021

Dear Andrew,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey about your stay here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Staunton. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear our staff was so accommodating. I hope you were able to enjoy the warm indoor pool during your stay. Please come back and see us when you come back in town.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 14 January 2021

Great location and convenient to I81. Hotel is clean and new and the staff is very friendly. They provide a hot breakfast which was a nice surprise. We also enjoyed the heated pool. Had no idea that was even there but we had our swimsuits for our stay in Florida so took advantage. The room was very clean and supplied with everything we needed for a great sleep. We will definitely remember this location!!

Date of stay: January 2021
Allie Murray, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express And Suites Staunton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2021

Dear Valued Guest,
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would recommend us to a friend. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Regards,

Reviewed 30 December 2020 via mobile

This location was the first night’s stopover point on our road trip from NY to FL. My wife and I were very impressed with both the size and decor of our king bed sized room. The bed and pillows were very comfortable, giving us an excellent night’s sleep. A hot breakfast was served adhering to safety guidelines. This was done very cleverly as opposed to simply being handed a bag of cold breakfast items. We also thought the coffee was excellent. Otherwise the room was equipped with a Keurig coffee maker. Getting back on I-81 South was a snap.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Allie Murray, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express And Suites Staunton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2021

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for the perfect rating. We are so glad you and your wife decided to stay with us during your trip. Our hotel is conviently located right off of Interstate 81. I am so pleased you also enjoyed our hot breakfast options even during this difficult time of Covid-19. Please if you are ever in the area again, come back and see us. We look forward to serving you and your wife again.
Take care and stay safe!!

Reviewed 9 November 2020

Great hotel, clean and new. Staff were wonderful, breakfast was great. Will definitely book again when we are back in the area. Great location, easy drive to downtown Staunton. Beds were very comfortable

Date of stay: November 2020

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for the perfect rating. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you were able to enjoy out Hot Breakfast options when staying with us. We look forward to serving you again in the future. If you need any help booking please call us directly 540-609-5700.
Take Care!!