“We Love Guests”

Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Staunton
Chesapeake, Virginia
“We Love Guests”
Reviewed 15 March 2012

As a business professional I noticed the lapel pin the front desk clerk Newton was wearing.
WE LOVE GUESTS. He was very professional yet at the same time he made us feel like family. The most important attribute I noticed was when we got to our room we had a small issue with the room. Newton took ownership of the situation and did not pass the buck to other departments. He addressed the problem quickly and left a satisfied customer who will return again and again. The Breakfast person Stormy was very attentive and was doing a good job keeping everything well stocked even though it was very busy. I believe this staff definately does love its guests.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Sterling, Virginia
Reviewed 4 March 2012

Had a family emergency which lead us to Staunton VA for a week. Amy was a great help with directions to area businesses and restaurants. The breakfast attendant was very pleasant and helped us our start to our day. Bed was comfortable and room was clean. The housekeeping staff was also pleasant and friendly.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
Mid_AtlanticMichele, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 13 March 2012
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did during your stay with us. It is unfortunate that a family emergency was the reason for your stay but we are so glad that you landed on our doorstep! We appreciate your feedback on the comfort and cleanliness of your room and your very kind comments about our staff. We are proud of our team and it is always nice to hear that they have taken good care of our guests.

We hope you make a return visit under better circumstances - we look forward to seeing you again!
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Came in tired and irritable but the clerk Newton left us chuckling all night long with his popcorn chicken story. Clean room, great breakfast.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Comstock Park, MI
Reviewed 18 February 2012

Second time I have stayed here. Enjoyed both times and intend to go back I had reservation and had driven through the night, I had intended to stop long before I got to Staunton but just kept pushing through. Upon my arrival I told the desk clerk I had a reservation for that evening but was there anyway I could check in and get a room at 7:00 AM. Surprisingly it was no problem, the clerk checked me in I went and took a good 3 hour "nap" got up and completed my business in Staunton and came back and got a great night's sleep. I have seen people complain about the trains. Neither time I stayed here was that an issue as they on rumble by (at least when I heard them) after 8: 00 so not sure what the big deal is.
it may be a little rough around the edges but a great stay overall.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Adam56
Reviewed 18 February 2012

Our stay at the comfort inn located in Staunton,VA was enjoyable. The young man at the desk, Chris Nicely, was polite and professional. He was very helpful and respectful. The room was clean and quiet. We have been here before and will return.

• Stayed February 2012