Econo Lodge East
Best Western Staunton Inn(Staunton)(Great Value!)
US$ 123
US$ 101
US$ 72
Days Inn Staunton South(Staunton)(Great Value!)
US$ 65
Comfort Inn(Staunton)
US$ 110
US$ 98
ComfortInn
Quality Inn & Suites(Staunton)(Great Value!)
US$ 99
QualityInn
Sleep Inn Staunton(Staunton)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
US$ 125
US$ 144
US$ 129
Hampton.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsquick stoplight sleeperstayed two nightsnice stayrefrigwalmartinterstateaccommodations
Reviewed 17 October 2011

My fiance and I made a reservation at this hotel because we were going to a wedding right down the street. This was the only hotel that wasn't completely booked. We arrived at the hotel about 30 minutes before the wedding started. We checked in, dropped our things off in the room, and then left. Our room was a double--I didn't realize that a double bed was pretty much a single. There was no way that we could both sleep on it and there was NO WAY either of us were going to sleep on the floor. The wedding ended around 8:30 and we really didn't want to go back and sleep at the hotel. I spoke to the man working at the front desk to see if there was any way I could get even a partial refund since we were checking out that night and barely using the room. He told me I would have to speak to the general manager and he gave me the phone number, but said he would leave a note for the GM. I called the general manager this morning to see what kind of refund I could possibly get and to explain my situation. Right away, the manager, Vinod Gandhi, raised his voice with me and told me I couldn't possibly get a refund because we trashed the hotel room. Trashed?! The only thing we did was place our bag on the bed and I used one tissue to blow my nose. I told him that he must've been mistaken and wanted to know deails of how we "trashed" the room. He very rudely told me that I'd have to talk to housekeeping and "how dare I ask for a refund." I was so upset at this point and kept pushing him to explain to me how I trashed the room and that I wanted proof. Finally, after about 5 minutes of him yelling at me (and my not giving in) he finally gave in and said "fine, you didn't trash the room, but you're still not getting a refund." What the HELL! I immedaitely called customer service and filed a complaint. One, the room was no where near being worth the $114 we spent and NO ONE should speak to a customer that way and LIE about it!!

DO NOT GO HERE! SLEEP IN YOUR CAR IF YOU HAVE TO!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank LNalwasky
Reviewed 13 July 2011

This was the dirtiest hotel I have ever seen. We got stuck there for one night because all the other hotels were full. The place smelled bad. The carpet was nasty. Dust covered the base boards. I cringe when I think about it. We checked in late and left before dawn. (could not stand a minute longer)

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2011

Stayed here on our way to Pa. Convenient to interstate and hotel was clean and quite. Easy check in and out. Beds were comfortable. We got the two rooms at the back away from the street, so heard no street noise at all. Restaurants close by, Wal-Mart across the street. Got a rate of $40 something a night, using the coupon book that you can get from places along the interstate.No pool. Breakfast was pretty dismal. I would say this was a good value for the money.

Room Tip: Good, clean and quite, no frills hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2010

My fiancé daughter and I stayed at this hotel because it was the only one with rooms available. We now understand why. We checked in around 4 with a lady by the name of Iris who was just downright rude. We went up to the room long enough to drop off our bags off before we went to dinner. At first glance the room looked fine but when we returned home from dinner to find cockroaches in the bathroom and body hair all through the tub and empty toilet paper rolls on the counters we realized we had made a mistake. Once we pulled the sheets on the bed down we found brown stains on the pillows, red stains on the sheets and the bed felt horrible. We stripped the sheets off and slept on towels after complaining to this obnoxious Iris woman at the front desk who hardly paid attention to us. WE WERE THE ONLY PEOPLE IN THE ROOM! I then questioned Iris how 3 charges of 78.22 were only staying one night. All she could say was correction over and over again. She never explained anything as to why the charges were there all she did was deny everything even when I had the bank statement right in front of her face. Because of this I was hit with an overdraft fee to my account. The policy clearly states that no charges will be in place until you check out yet somehow I was charged almost 250 dollars for ONE NIGHT the night we arrived! The following morning we went into the office to check out and met with "Gandhi" the manager who barely spoke English to attempt to resolve the problem. This was a waste of time and we barely understood a word the man said other than "correction" and it was not his fault to call the bank to resolve the problem. I asked for him to put it in writing that we were only to be charged for one night and that the other two charges should not have been on the room. He wrote: "If any problem, Please call and ask Gandhi (manager). I solve problem. Please check first of Bank and then call me". We cut our losses and left because we did not accomplish anything there and were basically told to take it up with the bank. Overall: dirty, bug infested, loud, Rude and obnoxious "Iris" followed by a 250 dollar bill for one night... Needless to say we will never return and suggest you do not waste your money on this place.

On a more positive note, there is a great place to eat just down the road called Mrs Rowes family restaurant.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank patt8706
Reviewed 28 September 2010

I stayed two nights at this motel, and was impressed with the quality of the room, the low price and friendliness of the staff. The location was excellent since it was near a Waffle House, Cracker Barrel, and a liquor store. The room was big and the bed was very comfortable. I really liked the pastel colors of the wallpaper, pink/light purple and light blue. I was surprised to see two sinks in the bathroom, which I have haven't seen at any other hotels/motels that I have stayed at. This motel was very quiet, which is a big plus, since I am a very light sleeper, and need it to get a good night's sleep!!! The only down side was there were several bugs in the room (a stink bug, mosquito, and fly), which isn't unusual since the door opened to the outside, causing insects to fly in the room. I did kill the mosquito, but spared the stink bug and fly from their demise!!! I have bugs in my home, so it's not that a big deal!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo