“Warm Welcoming Smile Upon Arrival made me forget three hours I was stuck in traffic from Reagan International Airport.”

TownePlace Suites Quantico Stafford
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Stafford
Hartford, Connecticut
Reviewed 17 November 2010

Once I started to drive my rental car from Reagan National Airport, I knew this will be a day full of stress due to bumper to Bumper Traffic. It took me exactly 3 hours and five minutes to drive approximately 40 miles and I was really exhausted.
The front desk clerk of the hotel had such a warm welcoming smile that for few minutes my tiredness went away. She offered my a complementary bottle of water that hit the right spot. Next day I was so refreshed after getting a great good night sleep . I WOULD DEFINITELY RETURN TO THIS HOTEL whenever I come for business meetings and recommend friends and family. By the way the front desk clerk's uniform had her name tag which. Her name was Nora.

Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
samul646, Manager at TownePlace Suites Quantico Stafford, responded to this review, 18 November 2010
Dear Guest,

thank you for your kind comments regarding your experience at our hotel. We do appreciate your taking the time to write. Please come and stay with us again, we do look forward to serving you again here at TownePlace Suites in Stafford.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 30 September 2010

i do not recommend to any one, they don't honor you as a guest. they said we'll take of it,
but they don't. they don't give a discount to employees from other brand, they don't care anything you're saying on the telephone, they don't listen of what you're telling them.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank townplace
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Reviewed 26 September 2010

Beautiful and clean non smoking hotel that is pet friendly, but the walls are paper thin and it was terribly noisy. The guy upstairs sounded like he was always stomping and the room next to mine was rented out to throw a purse party! The hotel was non-smoking, but all smokers were allowed to smoke right outside of the main entry so that you had to walk through an impenetrable wall of smoke every time you entered or exited the hotel. Stayed here for six nights and never had a good nights sleep.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Jacksonville, North Carolina
Reviewed 29 June 2010

If you have a reservation here make sure you get a confirmation and check it over and over again to make sure that they didn't book the wrong dates. You are better off not booking through the hotel, but through a third party. The girl who booked our stay booked it for June 20th instead of June 19th like I had asked. When we arrived on June 19th the associate at the front desk told us that there had been some mistake and that they would pay for us to stay one night at another Marroitt hotel. My husband is in the marines and all of the other Marriotts that were suggested were too far from base so we asked that another night at the hotel be credited and we would just stay somewhere else that night. The associate called who he said was the manager and then came back to us to say that it was ok. We received our bill and one night was not credited. I called the front desk and they said to call back when the manager was there and so I did. When I spoke with the manager she was very rude and said that she would absolutely not credit us one night and that there was no proof that we made the reservation for the 19th because the computer was telling her the reservation was made for the 20th. She then proceeded to tell me that we received a confirmation e-mail that would have told us the dates, but she was mistaken and we never received an e-mail. She would not budge on the issue and basically told me that it was my word versus the computer. I called customer care and told them the situation. They system clearly showed that there was no e-mail address for out reservation. Customer care called the hotel manager who later called me back. This time she was much nicer and offered to credit 50% of one night. She said she would only give us 50% because 50% of the blame should be on us for not checking our reservation on line with the confirmation number. No one ever told me that we could do that and I felt that since someone had already told us that one night would be credited that we should have one night credited. She did not agree. Basically two of her associates screwed up and the customer had to pay for it. I will never stay at this hotel again. The management and associates acted very unprofessionally and I really don't appreciate having to pay for their mistakes.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank cfmaroscia
Sunny,GA
Reviewed 25 May 2010

Was in Stafford recently for an event, not a vacation. It fitted our needs perfectly. The staff was friendly and very responsive. Would not hesitate to stay their again.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple