All reviews room was clean choice hotels smaller ones fresh smelling free breakfast several hours off the highway make your own waffles the staff was friendly and helpful would stay again recommend this hotel pet friendly hotel dog pillows landscaping dc traffic
Reviewed 21 February 2018

The room was clean & spacious, however it had a slight smoky smell when we came into it. Not enough to make us want to change rooms but it just wasn't fresh smelling. There were only 2 towels in the bathrooms I had to ask for an extra one. I like to use one towel for my hair and one for my body. The bed was a little hard for my taste but I wasn't hurting when I got up! They did have cookies in the lobby late in the afternoon. Breakfast was the usual but, they did have one of the waffle makers that makes 4 smaller ones rather than one big one. I did not see any sugar free syrup and there was no sugar free creamer for your coffee. The only sugar free choice for coffee was plain creamer and equal.

Room tip: Choose a room on the 2nd floor so you don't hear footsteps above you.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jltsc09355
QualityInnSuitesTeam, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites Quantico, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We love to hear from our guests and will def try to incorporate the sugar free suggestions by the time you visit us again. We look forward to seeing you soon!!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

This is a standard Quality Inn, but the room (we booked a suite) was very large and comfortable. The best part was the staff who were all really friendly and helpful. Breakfast was reasonable and appreciated.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Pet friendly hotel with a free mini breakfast buffet. They also have free parking and wi-fi and is easy on and off the highway. The front desk is very friendly. The room had 2 queen beds with big fluffy pillows and it was like sleeping on a cloud. Even though we had 2 dogs with us and were in a pet friendly room, the room was clean and fresh smelling. You could not tell if there were pets in the room before you. The pet fee is $20 per pet. The breakfast was perfect for us as we don't eat a lot for breakfast. Very pleased with our stay and will stay there again.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Smallish hotel with clean rooms and small outdated lobby (common area). The breakfast area has 4 table, and serves the usual institutionalized food. Hotel is good for a couple nights when traveling. Avoid the free breakfast.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Do not stay if you expect your rewards points. Several phone calls to Choice Hotels. Hours on the phone. Manager never available. Front desk attendant "Gypsy" will not allow rewards as we used my daughter's credit card to pay. Reservation in my name, confirmation in my name changed by hotel obviuosly to not have to honor points. Rip off. Choice Hotels has never been this way. Wont be back.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
QualityInnSuitesTeam, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites Quantico, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Thank you for staying with us. We value feedback from all of our guests. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have had regarding your points. We have a policy that the registered guest and the payment information should match. In this case, your daughter was the registered party and the payee. The Choice Privileges member number cannot be added unless it matches the profile. Your number could not be added as it was her name therefore you would not be eligible to receive the points. She would be eligible and can contact our Choice Privileges Member Services at 888-770-6800 to get her enrolled and apply her points. I believe she may have 30 days from past stays to add on but they would be able to explain the program in detail. Once again, the system does not allow CP members to add their reward number to any reservation unless it matches your profile. We hope this does not deter you from staying at Choice Hotels and we hope to see you soon.