“Good place to stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites South Hill I-85

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Fairfield Inn & Suites South Hill I-85
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in South Hill
Atlanta, GA
“Good place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

We stopped in South Hill on our way to Williamsburg from Atlanta. The hotel was nice and clean, great choices for breakfast for our family. The manager on duty the morning we checked out was great...gave us a great tip on taking the ferry into Jamestown, VA. We didn't even know it existed...our girls loved driving our car onto the ferry and getting out to walk around to see the water and the seagulls. Would stay there again.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Loni C, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites South Hill I-85, responded to this review, 22 April 2013
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and for staying with us at Fairfield Inn & Suites South Hill. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed you stay and our complimentary breakfast. Thank you for your business and thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again in South Hill soon.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2012

I checked in for one night. The person checking me in was very nice and said if I needed anything to just call down and ask. They gave me good ideas for dinner in this small town. Very clean and everyone very friendly.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and for staying with us at Fairfield Inn & Suites South Hill. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed you stay and the friendliness of our staff. Thank you for your business and thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again soon in South Hill.
Morristown, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2011

We stopped here late at night while driving from NJ to NC. The staff were very friendly and the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Just what we needed. The breakfast was good and so was the coffee.

• Stayed December 2011
Clemson, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2011

I decided to break my trip up from Clemson, SC to Bowie, MD with a stop at South Hill, VA and my first stay at a Fairfield Inn property. It was a good choice. The Inn is well located near the Interstate and there are ample choices for restaurants at hand. The Desk personnel were friendly and most helpful at checkin. Later, when I asked for restaurant information, they supplied a list of nearby establishments as well as some in nearby South Hill ---- including the complete menu for several.

The property is clean, well maintained and the rooms ample with refrigerator, micro, a radio that works (!) and nice TV. Another feature I particularly enjoyed was an on-wall, digital thermostat that worked well, allowing easy setting of room comfort ---- as opposed to the dial-and-hope variety usually found on window units. Beds and pillows were clean and comfortable. There is a single computer station for guest use in the lobby. Notably, it informed you that all temporary files created during your session were being erased at logout

Breakfast was adequate. I would stop here again as it is a very good value.

Room Tip: Sound proofing between rooms on adjacent floors is not as good as my experience in other similar mot...