See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 July 2016

Wonderful staff, big clean and comfortable rooms, bed is firm, bathroom is very clean, quiet location and very affordable and 5 minutes to Kings Dominion. BEST IN THE AREA...makes no sense to overspend when this place rates a 9.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

We were on our way back from a cruise, and our car broke down not far from this hotel. Stayed at on before and wasn't too bad. I was actually surprised and pleased with the room that we received. The price was right and the room wasn't too bad neither! Thank you Econo Lodge!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

I've been staying for a few weeks now, and it appears to be a little older but very clean. It doesn't have all of the bells and whistles, but if you need a fridge and microwave just ask. The rooms are clean the bathroom in my room is cleaner than some I've had at more expensive hotels. Over all I feel clean, and the staff walks the parking lot at night so I feel that my car will be safe there

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2016

Good clean room, but it needs some trim and lighting repairs. Substantial language barrier at counter (I speak English), but was able to get check-in done. This may have been the cause of getting a handicapped room, but it wasn't bad.
When renewing rental for an additional day, the process was very smooth.

A very nice value $45.
Good location.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 October 2015

You get what you pay for..... Room was "Clean" and shower was hot!
Elderly gentleman at front desk was most likely family... had NO CLUE about the motel.... had difficulty in checking us in with reservations and was telling some one on the phone that "HE KNEW NOTHING" sound familiar!
Morning Breakfast was supposed to be at 6:30 am.... but doors were still locked....no one seemed to be around...
seeing we were driving thru to Florida we chose breakfast at a McDonalds further down the interstate.

Stayed: October 2015