“Sunday lunch”

Add it.
El Jaripeo
Ranked #6 of 32 Restaurants in Ruckersville
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Nice little Mexican restaurant . My meal was very good a grilled chicken salad . The other 3 people in my group enjoyed their meals as well. The server was a little reserved but we got our meals pretty quickly. Would go again

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I love Mexican food! I usually get the fajitas shrimp or the fajita salad. You should try it it is a great atmosphere and great service.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Went here for our 39th anniversary. Service was very slow and not very good. Took so much time for waiter to come back each time. Food was so so. There was no flavor to their beef in tacos, burritos and enchiladas. Tasteless. Their dessert, however, was excellent. We had fried ice cream with fried pastry .

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We were giving chips and salsa and she took our drink and food order. She didn’t return with our drinks until she brought our food. I had a coupon so I guess it was her way of sticking it to us for using a coupon. Well needless to say it definitely cut into gratuity. Lol. The food was good but we were very thirsty. We might go back for a second try and hope not to be seated somewhere that we get forgotten.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I had gone a few days earlier and grabbed some seafood Tacos and they were great, we went back and there were some minor mishaps but all in all it’s a pretty good place.

Been to El Jaripeo? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK