“Amazing fresh sandwiches - cheap! Fun assortment of grocery and pantry options.”
Review of Dutch Pantry

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dutch Pantry
Ranked #7 of 32 Restaurants in Ruckersville
Reviewed 13 August 2018

We stopped by the Dutch Pantry by chance on a Saturday afternoon, because we were driving on Rt 29 and were hungry. We ordered a sandwich from the deli and picked up some sides and other tasty dry goods. The sandwich was huge and so fresh, so delicious, and SO inexpensive (only about $4). I was really impressed. They had a large variety of fresh meats, baked goods, and pantry items that we could have spent forever just looking at all of the options. We will definitely go back - next time, we'll stop here to pack a picnic lunch before enjoying a local hike or winery visit.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Good food and groceries but quite pricey. but I've found this to be the case with any of the Mennonite establishments I've gone into.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 19 October 2017

My friend and I had lunch at Ruckersville, Va.'s, Dutch Pantry - and it was as good as always!

Their chicken salad sandwich is gigantic! And it's filled with all kinds of goodies. The chicken salad has so many good ingredients and it's served on toasted honey wheat bread with lettuce and tomatoe - YUM-MY!

Their breakfast sandwich is to--die-for as well. So, go for breakfast, lunch or any time - it's always the BEST sandwich you've ever had!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stopped by since it is right off the I-81 and we wanted something different to the usual fast food. The sandwiches were great, made to order with whatever toppings (banana peppers, pickles, tomato, onion, lettuce & condiments) you choose. I definitely recommend the Italian sandwich! No sides, but the store is full of snacks to choose from.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We got an apple and a glazed. Wow oh wow. I believe it is only on Friday and Saturday. This place does not look like much from the exterior. I bought some fresh organic meat and put in the cooler. They had a variety of unfiltered and raw honey. Lots of pantry items, candies, etc. Local ice cream also.

Date of visit: August 2017