“The Best Mexican Food”

Rancho Viejo 4 Incorporated
Ranked #304 of 485 Restaurants in Roanoke
Reviewed 7 November 2016

We found the food and the service at Rancho Viejo on Electric Rd. to be a splendid place for our evening meal. The food was tasty, the portions large, and the prices reasonable. We've eaten at a lot of Mexican restaurants and Rancho Viejo ranks near the very top.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch and the parking lot was nearly empty ... After I received my food I realized why.

Food was poor quality. Lettuce was brown, I don't know why anyone would serve brown lettuce. Staff seemed uninterested in doing much work. Not very friendly. Red salsa is very bland and has no flavor.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

Great service, fresh food, and a wonderful experience! We could not have asked for a better lunch and Rancho Viejo will go on our list of restaurants we will definitely visit again when we are in the Roanoke area. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 2 November 2015

This is my favorite place to eat Mexican food East of Texas. The service is always great and the staff are always very friendly and have a great attitude. A small item but, their ice tea is also great. These folks serve a red salsa and a white salsa that is very good and their chips are always warm and fresh. The chimichanga's are my favorite and have a difficult time ordering anything else. Great place to eat.

Reviewed 3 November 2014

My husband and I stopped at Rancho Viejo Saturday night for dinner. We were seated immediately. We enjoyed the salsa and chips while we reviewed the menu. My husband ordered a combination plate and said the beef is seasoned with something, maybe nutmeg or cinnamon, which he found tasty. I ordered ACP, their version has seasoned chicken which is red tinted and very good, they add zucchini, squash, peppers and onions to the dish and I especially liked it. The margarita on the rocks was excellent. We had great service and food.

Been to Rancho Viejo 4 Incorporated? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK