“Perfect Margarita”

El Torero
Ranked #212 of 522 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 April 2017

There are three of these in the Roanoke area. We were there for a late afternoon dinner on a Saturday. They were getting busy, but nonetheless we were seated and served quickly. Food was good and reasonably priced. I especially enjoyed my margarita, as it was REAL, not made from a mixer.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

This place is your typical Mexican restaurant in the US. The decor, furniture everything. The food was also very typical but good. The service was excellent. The staff gave us special attention throughout the meal.
We would probably return since they were so nice.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Mispelled, actually EL TOREO...
There are three of these in Roanoke area.
Always great... I usually don't get an appy but here the
prices are so reasonable that I do and I usually get the nachos with
beans and beef and it is sooooo good. The chips aren't mushy.
ANYTHING on the menu is ALWAYS great. When I travel and stay in the Roanoke area
this place is a MUST. I've been to the other El Toreos and they are good too but this
one is special to me...

Reviewed 2 December 2014

We are regulars at El Toreo and really love this place. The staff is outstanding and the food just as good. Im especially fond of their margaritas on the rocks no salt. A couple times a month a big group of us gets together here and always have a great experience.

Honestly the staff make us feel so welcome like family!