Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$102
Priceline$102
Travelocity$102
Lol.travel$125
1,381 results
All reviews indoor pool room was clean stay there again great stay yogurt front desk staff first floor free breakfast bw mall pet leather motel interstate clerk virginia refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 July 2022 via mobile

Pleasant front desk staff, comfortable beds with lots of pillows, quiet (no road noise), good coffee, hot breakfast. Indoor pool. We used a hotel coupon that we picked up at the Welcome Center when we crossed the state line and saved almost $40!

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Gary Purvis, Other at Best Western Plus Inn At Valley View, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2022

Thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed 10 July 2022

Roanoke Leisure Trip. Easy check in. Friendly staff. Convenient location close to shopping and restaurants. Clean and comfy rooms. Excellent pet walking area with designated rooms. Hopefully a someday the hotel will remodel and replace the carpet when th laminate, vinyls and or tile flooring. So much more sanitary and cleaner. Breakfast is the usual and what you expect. Setup looked appealing and was good.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Gary Purvis, Other at Best Western Plus Inn At Valley View, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2022

Thanks for the nice comments concerning your recent visit. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and I hope you will visit with us again soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2022

The rate at this hotel was good but there were issues with unhelpful staff and equipment not working or dirty. The breakfast provided was minimal and didn't include items they said the had on the sheet they handed out when checking in. No issues with WIFI. The location had several restaurants close by which was nice.

1  Thank glenp447

Thanks for staying with us. I'm sorry we fell below your expectations. Please accept my apology and I hope you will give us another opportunity.

Reviewed 19 June 2022

I have a friend who is a big fan of Best Western Hotels so I decided to give them a try. I used to use a different chain but their prices have forced me to look elsewhere. I have been happy with the cost and quality of the Best Western Hotels I have been staying in. This location was no exception. My room was clean and comfortable, I was offered a room on the first floor and the lady working the check in desk was friendly and efficient.

My question is this: is Best Western doing away with in room phones? I ask because I did have a question for the front desk but found the phone in the room was dead. After not being able to reach the front desk with my cell, I got up, got dressed and walked out there. It turns out the lady was checking some one in and did not want to interrupt the process. To be fair, I did not leave a message for her to call me back. Last night I stayed in a different Best Western. When I checked the phone, I found it also did not work. So are in room phones at hotels going the same way as pay phones? Just wondering if others have experienced this.

Otherwise, I did have an excellent experience at this Best Western and have reservations to return in a couple of weeks.

Date of stay: May 2022
Gary Purvis, Other at Best Western Plus Inn At Valley View, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2022

Thanks for staying with us and giving Best Western the opportunity to serve you. We are not doing away with in-room phones. Your phone should have been in working order and I will have that phone replaced immediately.
Thanks again for being our guest and I hope you will visit with us again.

Reviewed 17 June 2022

We stayed here to break up our long drive. It was great for a quick one night stay and we would stay here again, if needed. The service was great and the breakfast was good. The indoor pool was great, as well. The rooms could use a little bit of updating / general maintence but were clean.

Date of stay: June 2022
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks for being our guest. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit and I hope you will stay with us again.