Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$102
BestWestern.com$102
Hotels.com$102
Priceline$102
Travelocity$102
Lol.travel$123
1,379 results
All reviews indoor pool room was clean stay there again great stay yogurt front desk staff first floor free breakfast bw mall pet leather motel interstate clerk virginia
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 April 2021

Cons: a bit hard to find due to curving streets and freeway. As you drive up to the motel there are no signs visible that this is a Best Western.
Pros: capable, friendly, helpful management and staff. Very clean and well maintained. Delicious, free breakfast. Large room, comfortable beds with comforters. Very pleasant décor, fixtures, and lighting.
We would definitely stay here again if in the area.

Date of stay: April 2021
2  Thank travel963
Gary Purvis, Other at Best Western Plus Inn At Valley View, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2021

Thanks for staying with us and for the comments. I'm sorry you found us a bit hard to find. We do have a large sign out front on the main street going by the hotel. We are very limited by local ordinances on how many signs we can have.
I'm glad you enjoyed your visit and had a comfortable night's rest on our beds.
Please come see us again.
GM

Reviewed 4 April 2021

Room was décor was old (1970's) smelled like musty mildew. Countertops in bathroom was actually built out of 2x4's and 2x6's reminded me of an old motel 6 from the 70's. I could live with if it were just myself on a business trip for a place to crash for the night, but not with family.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Gary Purvis, Other at Best Western Plus Inn At Valley View, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2021

I'm sorry you did not enjoy your visit with us. Please accept my apology and I hope you will give us another opportunity.
GM

Reviewed 15 March 2021

We were extremely disappointed with our stay. The 3rd floor smelled of cig smoke and the staff took no action to resolve when the rooms were known. The bathroom floor in the room was sticky, the sink took an extended period of time to drain, staff were very sloppily friendly dressed and did not look professional. Morning staff member could not be recognized as an employee as there was no identification nor uniform. When the cig smoke was not so overwhelming, the general odor was stale with an attempt to cover with excessive deodorizer. All of the offered fruit in the morning was rotten. I was not able to see the other cooked food due to Covid the restrictions so elected not to order as I lost all trust.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Gary Purvis, Other at Best Western Plus Inn At Valley View, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2021

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your visit with us. I apologize for the smell of smoke and lack of professionalism of the staff. I will take action to eliminate these issues immediately. I hope you will give us another opportunity.

Reviewed 9 February 2021 via mobile

My wife and I have stayed here a few times while traveling I-81 and we haven’t been disappointed. The first thing I would tell other travelers is that the hotel is off of I-581 and not I-81. So it’s a few minutes away from I-81, but definitely worth stopping at. The hotel is easy to access from I-581/US 220 at Exit 3E. There are a good selection of stores and restaurants nearby. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff members are always friendly and helpful. You can almost always expect a clean and quiet stay for under $100. We will definitely be back

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Number1Reviewer

Thanks for staying with us. Please come see us again.

Reviewed 9 February 2021

Have stayed here previously and have had no issues other than lame breakfast. This location has recently changed the way they do breakfast and I would say that they got it right. Good job done by all !

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks for being our guest. Please visit again.