Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$152
Travelocity$152
Hampton$152
FindHotel$152
1,084 results
All reviews front desk roanoke airport great stay close to the airport complimentary breakfast shopping and restaurants oatmeal clean hotel would stay here again beds were comfortable indoor pool the breakfast area convenient location mall keo erin interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 February 2022

I enjoyed a wonderful birthday stay at The Hampton Inn and Suites. Raefel was amazing in taking care of all of my needs. My adjourned rooms were exactly what I requested and he personally checked the rooms to make sure they were cleaned and ready. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Roanoke Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2022

Hello lynntrainumjohnson,

Thank you for sharing this five-star review of our hospitality and service. It is great to hear from you and we are so glad that you enjoyed our staff courtesy and have taken the time to recognize the hospitality and care that we aim to provide for each and every guest. We are grateful for your positive review and for withholding your valuable recommendation of our hotel to others. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 29 January 2022

What an absolute disaster of a stay! After a long day of driving we arrived at this establishment the evening of January 21st for a one night stay en route to Florida. Our party included my husband and me, both 72 and my mother, age 100.

Arrival: The covered portico was fully blocked by vehicles including your idle airport shuttle van, so I parked in a handicapped spot and walked toward the lobby very gingerly, trying to avoid the many icy patches. There was no rock salt or ice melt pellets utilized apparently. There were two young men at the reception desk. One wore a mask initially but then took it off, and the other was maskless. One of them informed me that the two adjoining suites that I had reserved online were now unavailable. They were assigning us two suites across the hall from each other now, which I was not that happy about since we were all sharing one overnight suitcase. This was very inconvenient.

After checking in I went back to the car to retrieve my mother in her wheelchair and my husband who was very afraid of falling on the ice. I got my mother into her wheelchair but could not push it up onto the sidewalk from the parking spot because mounds of snow had been plowed toward the front of every single handicapped space. So I wheeled her through the icy parking lot into the lobby. Meanwhile my husband got out of the car and almost immediately slipped on an icy patch and injured himself. He could not get up. A woman passerby tried to help me get him up but we could not do it. I asked her to get the two young men at the desk to help me. They were able to get him up and help him into the lobby. His knees were bloody, his pants were ripped, his buttocks and shoulder were hurting him. I wanted my husband to go to an emergency room, but he didn't want to because he felt that nothing was fractured and he was afraid of catching Covid in the ER. Incidentally he is a retired physician. One of the young men, Elijah, helped get him up to the room, and I pushed my mother up to the room. Then I went back to get the luggage.

When we entered the first room we saw a dirty pair of socks on the floor. Elijah said "that's disgusting," apologized, and removed them with a pair of gloves on. This had us wondering about the overall cleanliness of the rooms in this Covid era.

Elijah said that he would go downstairs and look for band aids. When he didn't return after 20 minutes, I went to look for him. I found him sitting and talking to the other staff and he told me there were no band aids.

We were exhausted, agitated, and my husband was in pain so we got little sleep that night. We had another long drive the next day only now my husband was too sore to help me with the driving.

In short this hotel has many things that need to be corrected. Now that we have safely arrived in Florida, my order of operations will be this: first, log into the Hilton Honors homepage and under "contact us," pull down the tab with ADA compliance and let them know that this property does not value their disabled customers, or for that matter any customers that don't like slipping on ice. Second, start browsing hotels to stay at for our drive home in late March. We plan to investigate Holiday Inn Express locations and Courtyard by Marriott properties, and to join their respective loyalty programs. Perhaps Hilton should consider only operating this location in spring, summer, and fall since they do not know how to deal with snow and ice. I would also suggest having a first aid kit available at the front desk. This was a miserable experience from beginning to end. We have stayed at many Hampton Inn locations with no problems, and maybe we will again eventually, but this has left a bad taste in our mouths.

As the previous poster said, Avoid Avoid Avoid at all costs!

1  Thank Z5294EQlindal

Z5294EQlindal,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and we are very sorry for the inconveniences that you
encountered during your stay. It is our goal to impress you and exceed your expectations with every visit, and it is
disheartening to learn that we did not fulfill this ambition during your recent visit. We hope you'll return to enjoy the continuous improvements made in our policies, accommodations and services.

Reviewed 27 January 2022

Absolutely nothing positive I can say about this place....horrible front desk staff that clearly don't want to be there, their phones or friends are more important, cleanliness of the rooms is absolutely unacceptable, especially during COVID, breakfast was supposed to be until 10 but at 9:30 there was hardly anything left. I will NEVER stay here again and am very seriously reconsidering my future stays at Hamptons.

3  Thank gregfX4634GZ

gregfX4634GZ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the housekeeping issues that you encountered during your stay in our hotel. Our housekeeping staff is held to a very high standard and we appreciate that you've informed us of a need to address housekeeping policies and procedures. Lastly, we assure you to forward this concern to the management for their attention and action. Please give us another chance to serve you better as we promise a more pleasant stay.

Reviewed 21 January 2022 via mobile

So close to the airport especially for those early morning flights.
Consistently Hilton with great service and cleanliness.
Personnel could not be more friendly and helpful.
Well stocked with supplies

Very comfortable couch and bed.
Plenty of room. Excellent property

Trip type: Travelled on business

Storyteller140697,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to recognize our staff for their exemplary work in
providing a comfortable and convenient experience for our valued guests. Our ultimate ambition is to provide a five star experience, and we are thrilled to learn that we have succeeded. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 20 January 2022

As usual this hotel was clean and inviting. Friendly staff was helpful upon checkin. Big room and indoor pool make a difference when we travel with three kids. Will return next year for our yearly pass through Roanoke on our way to Snowshoe.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hi richardmW5679EQ,

Thank you for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of cleanliness and
hospitality. Our ultimate ambition is to provide a five-star experience, and we are thrilled to learn that we
have succeeded. We thank you for your loyalty and look forward to serving you again in the future!