“Love my Panera Bread!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #158 of 544 Restaurants in Roanoke
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Roanoke is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 23 September 2017

I actually try to book my hotel room by a Panera Bread! I love their food and they serve my favorite coffee, hazelnut. And it's delicious - that's important since I'm a huge coffee drinker. This location was easy to get to from my hotel. I get the same delicious meal whether I'm in Virginia, Georgia, Pennsylvania, St. Louis!!! The food is the same and I really appreciate that. I love their tomato soup and I tried for the first time the chicken with wild rice soup - I always get 1/2 sandwich and 1/2 soup. I just love all of their food! There was ample parking, the restaurant was clean. They were pretty busy but the food was made swiftly and with great care and great quality. Although there are lots of restaurants in that area I ate and Panera Bread every day! Thanks guys!!

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Had a free birthday pastry and free daily bagel on my Panera card, so we stopped in here to redeem them. We ordered a chocolate frosted brownie and an asiago cheese bagel. Service was fast, the food was delicious (as usual). Friendly staff, quick in-and-out stop.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

We have always loved going to Panera Bread but we will never be going back to this one. We have given them multiple chances but there always seems to be something wrong. This week we went for a late lunch so there wasn't a crowd issue. We waited 20 minutes only to have the food cold. But the icing on the cake was spending over $9 each on the steak panini only to have a sandwich of meat with a whole lot of bread. To his credit, the manager refunded the money but for $9+ each, you should have a sandwich with something more than a morsel. We left there and drove to a diner instead. Much better food, more to eat and for a lot less money!

Reviewed 11 May 2017

want a great bagel or salad, soup. sandwich then you have to try Panera Bread, love all their salads for they are so fresh, and you have to try their bagels, then buy you the best bread you ever eat and take a few rolls home with you to enjoy

Reviewed 4 May 2017

EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT!! The only thing I have ever had that I didn't like from Panera is their Coffee. I was treated to Panera for Lunch Last Thursday for Administrative Assistant week. I had the vegetarian Corn Chowder and a 1/2 of Turkey Avocado Sandwich and it was fabulous! Never any complaints from Panera, always satisfied. You definitely get high quality food so the price is worth it. You can also get great bagels and other bakery items from here.