“Authentic Mexican”

El Rodeo Mexican Bar & Grill
Ranked #183 of 485 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 December 2016

I always get the Taco Salad dinner , no beans add sour cream :) I love this dish . Almost everyone I go with winds up ordering the Speedy Gonzalaz

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

My husband @nd I got the fajitas chicken shrimp scallops and steak for two. Very very good and we are stuffed. Great atmosphere and good service.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

Excellent, good food and strong margaritas. Good Mexican food near the mall. Waiters were friendly and the staff was attentive

Reviewed 2 May 2016

We enjoyed a family dinner on a Friday evening. We had 8 members, including a 2 year old. Our waitress, Marisol, immediately brought him something to keep him content. The food was delicious and the service excellent.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

I am not a big Mexican fan as I think it all tastes alike but I went there with a friend and had a really good taco salad, nice service