Lowest prices for your stay
$117
$117
Lol.travel
$114
Hotels.com$117
Travelocity$117
Hurb$124
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 June 2021 via mobile

Amanda at the front desk was super helpful and kind when we had an issue with parking. Overall a nice clean Hotel with awesome rooms for an extended stay. I would highly recommend this location to others.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2021 via mobile

I have been helping my brother & his wife relocate from KissimmeeFL to FloydVA siting the past week. We still have more household items to transport from storage in RollaMO, so My brother & I are flying from ROA to STL early tomorrow. To comfortably make the flight, we are overnighting in the amazingly nice Mainstay Suites.
Even better, receptionist AMANDA professionally checked us in & gave a wealth of info. Her superior disposition made it easy for us to enter and easily become familiar with all the options. AMANDA has demonstrated what every employer wants: intelligent/knowledgeable staff who effectively promote the business and treats all customers with care & respect. Her devotion to duty inspires all who meet her, and I’ve little doubt that She will soon become one of the top leaders in this business of hospitality! She certainly has my coveted “iWheel of Approval!”

Room tip: Overnighting close to the airport for early morning flights and using the shuttle service is so smart!
Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank Juanito_Hayburg
Reviewed 27 May 2020

Stayed with 4 other friends in a standard 2 queen suite with sofa bed. Enough room for us all, and we had one of the rooms that had been updated. Decor downstairs was homey, breakfast was good, staff was friendly, and views were great. Would recommend.

Date of stay: January 2020
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at MainStay Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2020

Thanks for being our guest. I'm glad you and your friends had an enjoyable stay with us and had plenty of room in our large suites. Thanks for taking the time to share your comments and I hope you will visit with us again.

Reviewed 23 February 2020 via mobile

Stayed here because offers 2 bedroom suites with living room and decent kitchen. Kitchen stocked for basic cooking with plates, cups, glasses. also could get from hotel crock pot, blender and other cooking utensils which I thought is a great idea.

Room was nice but wish one bed was a king. Also decor needs updating through out the hotel but they are in process of remodeling.

Front desk check in and out easy and staff very pleasant. Breakfast was good enough, nothing elaborate but will mention the gentleman who was maintaining it on 2/17 was constantly checking things, cleaning, etc.Was impressed.

Also there is no noise from airport so that is a plus. There is some road noise faces the main road but not all night. Good location with several restaurants nearby and easy to get.to, once you figure it out first time.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank galegallager
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at MainStay Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2020

Thanks for staying with us and for the nice, detailed review. I'm glad you like our over sized rooms with full kitchens and accessories. We have a great location that is convenient from I-81, the airport and Valley View Mall.
Thanks again for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you again.

Dominion Lodging, Inc.

Reviewed 27 January 2020

The rooms need to be updated and some work needs to be done on flooring but it was clean and had large rooms. One of our non smoking rooms smelled very bad with smoke but they quickly put us in another room. Service was very good. The business computer needs to be trashed and replaced with one that works.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at MainStay Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2020

Thanks for staying with us. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit and we are in the process of replacing carpet and ceramic tile floors. I'm sorry there was an issue with the smoke smell and I'm glad the staff was able to correct the situation for you. I hope you will stay with us again.

Dominion Lodging, Inc.