Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$146
Booking.com$146
Hotels.com$146
Priceline$146
Travelocity$146
FindHotel$146
All reviews standard courtyard front desk staff stayed for one night rooms are clean would definitely stay here again other hotels indoor pool valley view mall king room fitness center lobby highway downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2021

I stayed at the Courtyard Marriott for 3 nights. The hotel is Very Clean and Modern. The Staff is Very Friendly and Always Acknowledged me When I was coming in and Leaving. Bistro is nice and Starbucks is definitely a plus. Hotel is close to a lot of Shopping, Dining and Downtown Roanoke. Will Certainly stay when I come back to Visit Roanoke

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank 827courtneyt
Reviewed 10 July 2021 via mobile

When traveling with your family, you look for a place that is clean, relaxing, and friendly. The Courtyard in Roanoke checks all of those boxes and more! Recently started off our family vacation with a stay at the Courtyard before heading to Nashville for a stay at the Gaylord Opryland. I wish we would have just stayed at the Courtyard. Cleaner, bigger rooms, more caring staff, and very comfortable beds. Friendly service and impeccable staff. I usually steer away from hotel indoor pools, but not at the Courtyard. Very clean, lots of towels, and the kids had a blast! I’ve never wrote a review for a hotel before but based on my experience at the Courtyard, I had to share. We will return!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mike3682
Reviewed 27 June 2021

We stayed here for a week recently as we were relocating. We had stayed at a couple other hotels before as well which were in the Valley View Mall perimeter of hotels and restaurants, and were slightly concerned why this hotel was much cheaper than the others. No reason to fear though, as other hotels during COVID some of the services were restricted (i.e. daily housekeeping, although you could get fresh towels on request), and possibly due to the fact it's close but not walking distance to the Valley View mall complex of restaurants, unlike some of the other hotels; i.e. Hampton, Hyatt etc.

The rooms were fairly small, although a Titanium Marriott family member of ours also staying there, snagged a larger enhanced King room which was more spacious with a sofa sitting area instead of just a chair. Would request the larger room and pay more for it even, although I didn't see an option for that when making an online reservation.

We didn't use the indoor pool or fitness center, but there was a sign on the door that said it was available for use by appointment. This was in mid-April, so it may have changed by now.

A few days we had breakfast in the lobby (not included, but if Marriott Platinum or higher you get a voucher for several dollars to use), which was ala carte and had both hot and cold items for self-service ordering.

The hotel is conveniently located near Interstate 581 and 81, as well as the airport and mall. Staff was very friendly throughout our stay, and the hotel was very clean and quiet.

Room tip: Enhanced rooms are larger
Date of stay: April 2021
3  Thank Like2cruz
Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

The hotel is comfortable. However, the pull out couch is made for one small person, and we were not expecting that. Therefore, the room cannot really sleep 4 people. Also, $11 for a glass of Reisling? All of the other wines were no more than $6 so I didn't understand the difference.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 January 2021

First let me start with Covid policies were in place, masks required and worn, check in was safe distance, room was clean, remote control wrapped in plastic.
My complaint... room prices across the industry have not changed in my opinion but service has been decreased.
I had a two night stay, they do not make up the room or provide clean towels during your stay.
My room had no tissues, on my way out I asked they bring some up while I was out. Answer was no but I can pick some up when I got back. Um why can't you bring them to my room?
My pillows were hard as a rock. I requested a softer pillow. No we have no pillows. In the whole hotel you have no pillows? No Is the hotel sold out? No But you have no pillows? No.
This really isn't ok. Money the same but under the covid rules service is not the same.
I would have rated the hotel higher if the service was better.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank CHSfamily29466
Management response:Responded 22 January 2021

Dear CHSfamily29466,

Thank you so much for taking time to provide us valued feedback regarding your recent stay with us at our hotel. We strive to provide the best hospitality for our guests and certainly regret to hear that we fell short of that during your time here. While we are offering discounted rates to reflect the changes in services provided due to health and safety precautions, we aim to provide our guests with any amenities they may need during their stay to limit an inconvenience. We apologize that you did not receive this level of service during your stay here, and have shared your comments with our team to prevent these types of issues from occurring in the future.

Once again, we appreciate you sharing your experience with us and thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel.

Adam Michael, General Manager