Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$146
Booking.com$146
Hotels.com$146
Priceline$146
Travelocity$146
FindHotel$146
All reviews standard courtyard front desk staff stayed for one night rooms are clean would definitely stay here again other hotels indoor pool valley view mall king room fitness center lobby highway downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

The hotel is comfortable. However, the pull out couch is made for one small person, and we were not expecting that. Therefore, the room cannot really sleep 4 people. Also, $11 for a glass of Reisling? All of the other wines were no more than $6 so I didn't understand the difference.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 January 2021

First let me start with Covid policies were in place, masks required and worn, check in was safe distance, room was clean, remote control wrapped in plastic.
My complaint... room prices across the industry have not changed in my opinion but service has been decreased.
I had a two night stay, they do not make up the room or provide clean towels during your stay.
My room had no tissues, on my way out I asked they bring some up while I was out. Answer was no but I can pick some up when I got back. Um why can't you bring them to my room?
My pillows were hard as a rock. I requested a softer pillow. No we have no pillows. In the whole hotel you have no pillows? No Is the hotel sold out? No But you have no pillows? No.
This really isn't ok. Money the same but under the covid rules service is not the same.
I would have rated the hotel higher if the service was better.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank CHSfamily29466
Management response:Responded 22 January 2021

Dear CHSfamily29466,

Thank you so much for taking time to provide us valued feedback regarding your recent stay with us at our hotel. We strive to provide the best hospitality for our guests and certainly regret to hear that we fell short of that during your time here. While we are offering discounted rates to reflect the changes in services provided due to health and safety precautions, we aim to provide our guests with any amenities they may need during their stay to limit an inconvenience. We apologize that you did not receive this level of service during your stay here, and have shared your comments with our team to prevent these types of issues from occurring in the future.

Once again, we appreciate you sharing your experience with us and thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel.

Adam Michael, General Manager

Reviewed 24 November 2020

My college daughter was stuck in the Roanoke airport overnight. I contacted the hotel and they assured me she would be welcome. (Was that an understatement!!) They sent the airport shuttle to pick her up at the airport, greeted her warmly upon her arrival and made sure she had everything she needed during her overnight stay. They turned her holiday travel nightmare into a pleasant stop on her way home. The next morning they even made sure she made it to the airport at 6am for her flight. The staff there did a phenomenal job of showing what real customer service is. This hotel will be our place to stay when we visit the area!!!

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 24 October 2020 via mobile

We stayed for one night and had a very comfortable stay. We requested a room on the first floor and were place there; it was very quiet. The windows even open to let in some fresh fall mountain air in the morning. The restaurant was open with limited service so we could get breakfast. We even noticed the pool was open by reservation (kids were in there Fri night). We are never sure what to expect in the time of COVID-19 but the Courtyard delivered. They provided everything we expect, including the bar at night, along with all the necessary safety precautions.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2020

This hotel was exactly what we expected and more. We were only there for one night, but had a good night rest. Don't let the name fool you, yes its near the airport, but we never saw a plane in the air while we were in town. It a very neathotel, and looks like its on the newer side. We would definetly stay again.

Date of stay: August 2020