All reviews front desk large mall choice hotels waffles room was clean roanoke airport next morning i highly recommend this hotel the breakfast area continental breakfast upon check would stay again king bed the blue ridge parkway brenda ducky gravy
Reviewed 18 May 2016

This is our third (my wife's fourth) stay. Staff has always been great. Rooms are roomy(redundant?), well lit, and comfortable. We have stayed on all 4 floors. The elevator comes swiftly when called but does not feel like a thrill ride when we are in it. there is a plethora of places to eat in the immediate area and Roanoke has several very nice places (future reviews).

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Cheriforrest, General Manager at Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2016

Dear Returned Guest,

It is fantastic to hear that your return stay was just as enjoyable as before! We thank you for your compliments regarding our rooms and amenities, but more importantly our staff. Our associates strive to provide exceptional guest experiences; I will be sure to share your kind feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to write.

Your home away from home hotel,

Reviewed 10 May 2016

The room was very nice and clean. We had all the amenities. Mrs. Brenda at the front desk was Great!!!!! The location was great because we were near everything. We were greeted each time we entered or left the hotel. It was very quiet and cozy. Plenty of towels and wash cloths did not have to ask for more and they were clean.

Room tip: We booked through priceline and we had a two bedroom. Mrs. Brenda made sure we got a one bedroom we no big hassle at all. Thank you.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Cheriforrest, General Manager at Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your thoughtful review. Our goal is to provide every guest with an exceptional stay. It is reflections like yours that give us the valuable information we need to serve our guests better. We hope to see you again. Next time you are in the area please give us a call at 540-527-2020 or email gm.va302@choicehotels.com, we would love to book your next reservation.

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed 8 May 2016

I was in Radford for my son's graduation and couldn't find a room there, so I decided to book a room in Roanoke. Although my stay was pleasant enough, I probably would not stay again. My room could have used some housekeeping attention, and the breakfast was nothing special at all; I ended up stopping to get breakfast on the road.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

I’m sorry that our hotel and its' accommodations were not to your liking. Guest satisfaction is our highest priority and I regret that we left you disappointed. Your feedback is welcomed as it allows us to monitor the guest experience and serve our guests better. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. Please call 50-527-2020 or email gm.va302@choicehotels, we would love to show you that we can give you superb guest satisfaction.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night in the middle of a military move with our giant dog and 2 cats. The room was clean but the decor dated. The bathroom was surprisingly large. The staff for the most part was friendly. The area around the hotel was surprisingly quiet. All in all a good short stay and I would recommend this hotel to others traveling with pets.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Cheriforrest, General Manager at Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2016

Dear Guest,

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. It is wonderful to know that you found our location pleasant and our staff friendly. I am happy to hear we had room for you giant dog and cats. We do love our Pets. Your review and recommendation are welcomed and appreciated. Thank you for staying with us.

Kindly,

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Nice room on the end of the 3rd floor. Never heard a plane.
Easy access to I81 our favorite North/South route through VA.
They were busy with a convention when we arrived, but it did not bother us in our room.
The check in staff was not great, but it was noisy with the big group.
Parking was a bit jammed up upon arrival @ 6 p.m. on a Friday night.
Breakfast was ok. Nothing special. Coffee was poor first thing at the 6 a.m. breakfast beginning.
We were near the stairs and like using them to stretch our legs. Good thing because the 1 elevator broke down that evening, but was fixed by morning.
All in all, good value as we earned a free night with the rewards club!

Room tip: Liked the highest floor on an end.
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Cheriforrest, Manager at Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review and recommendations. We are pleased to hear our stairwell was your easy route to your peaceful room. We appreciated having you as our guest, and we hope you’ll visit us again soon. Please call 540-527-2020 or email gm.va302@choicehotels.com. We would love to book your next stay.