Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$131
View deal
Booking.com$131
Hotels.com$131
SpringHill Suites$131
Priceline$131
Travelocity$131
FindHotel$131
All reviews the sofa bed king suite short drive very nice hotel mini fridge the blue ridge parkway yogurt road trip hospital shuttle desk surgery greenway pillows elevator closet interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2022 via mobile

We arrived with 3 kids for a room with 3 “ beds” one of which was a sofa bed. Returning to the room at 10 pm after dinner, we discovered that the sofa had no sheets. There were no sheets , blankets, or pillows in the closet. A call to the front desk ensued. We were promised that someone would bring them up. Half an hour later my husband went down to the desk and was told that the person was on his way with the bedding. Our 6 year old is now asleep on a bare mattress. An hour later, no bedding and the person at the front desk wouldn’t answer the phone. The bedding never arrived. Not what I expect of a decent hotel!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Ari Herodotou, Guest Services / Front Office at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Roanoke, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2022

Dear 12194MLwilliammr,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience while staying with us. Your whole experience with the bedding is definitely below our standards. I understand how upset you must have been! Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and I sincerely apologize for failing to meet your expectations. I have shared your feedback with our Housekeeping and Front Desk teams to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place and reviewed to prevent this issue from occurring in the future.

Thank you for staying with us and I hope you give us another chance to provide you with the service you deserve in the future.

Reviewed 24 July 2022 via mobile

The staff were very nice and the room was spacious. It also smelled great. The lovely people at the reception also helped me with my breakfast problem where I had to leave before the hotel started officially serving breakfast and I got something to eat on the way. I am very grateful to them!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Ari Herodotou, Guest Services / Front Office at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Roanoke, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2022

Dear triinharak,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! I'm especially glad to see that our staff were able to help you with breakfast before breakfast started early in the morning. It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you! By taking pride in putting people first, we are not only executing the mission of our founders, but exceeding the expectations of our valued guests. I will share your comments with the entire hotel team as critical way of understanding how continue to deliver exceptional service to guests like you.
Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and I hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 24 July 2022 via mobile

The hotel was very nice! The room was big and had everything essential in it. The people made the experience even better - they went out of their way to help us! The only thing is that the location could be a bit better - it was hard to find a restaurant that was in walking distance, but the hotel has excellent recommendations.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear laurajU9894JZ,

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Roanoke. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. I'm very glad to see your overall experience at our hotel was a positive one. Thank you for your kind comments. I will be sure to let our staff know how much of an impact they made on your experience. I'm sorry about the inconvenience of not having many restaurants within walking distance. However, our complementary shuttle service can assist our guests from 8am to 11pm.

Thank you again for providing us your valuable feedback. I hope you choose to stay with us in the future as well.

Reviewed 9 July 2022

Room was not very clean and air conditioning was extremely loud and rattling. There was a random 2x4 under the cushions of the couch? Ceiling had water damage that was poorly repaired, light at room entrance was burned out and half of the outlets didn’t work.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ari Herodotou, Guest Services / Front Office at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Roanoke, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2022

Dear dart141,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to review your stay.
I am very sorry to hear that your stay at the hotel was not up to par. We appreciate you for bringing these issues to our attention. I have shared your commends with our Housekeeping and Maintenance leadership teams in order to attend to these issues immediately.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us. I hope you give us another chance to better serve you in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 8 July 2022 via mobile

This property clean and reliable like most SpringHill Suites. It’s perfect for a small family since there’s enough room for everyone in a suite.

That said, I was unimpressed with the customer service I received here. No one was rude. However, there were three frustrating things that happened that colored my experience. As a result, I’m mentioning all three here in the hopes that management will work on these things for future guests:

1) I couldn’t get the mobile key upon doing a check in on the Marriott App. Once I chatted with the hotel, they told me I’d have to come to the front desk to check in since I was using points. I asked why when I got there since I used points they previous week at a Residence Inn in Blacksburg (Great experience! I’d stay there again.) and the person at the desk seemed to think that was impossible. Not so, but it wasn’t worth a back-and-forth argument.
2) I asked the breakfast attendant if there were gluten-free items (eg, muffins, bagels, bread) for me to eat. Rather than just saying no & apologizing for the inconvenience, I heard her tell me about the supply chain issues with other items she needs at the buffet. While I sympathize with her frustration, I was annoyed they I had few breakfast options due to my dietary issue.
3) Housekeeping knocked on our door, 20 minutes prior to checkout time, despite having a do not disturb sign on the doorknob. I reported this to the front desk upon checkout and he said it shouldn’t have happened.

I was unimpressed with this property because of these things. Hope the hotel helps its staff work on these things.

Dear shootingstarbeauty,

I recognize your time is valuable and appreciate the feedback you have provided.

Providing a great service to our valuable guests is not negotiable. This was not your experience, and I sincerely apologize for failing to meet your expectations.

I have shared your feedback with the associates, and as a teachable moment, we have discussed our service standards and reviewed improvement opportunities in the service they provide. I am confident that these necessary steps will ensure these issues will not be repeated.

I hope you choose to stay with us again, whenever your travels bring you back to the area.