2 people are viewing this hotel
$121
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$121
FindHotel
$113
Free cancellation until 16/08/22
SpringHill Suites$121
Hotels.com$121
Etrip$125
All reviews the sofa bed king suite short drive very nice hotel mini fridge the blue ridge parkway yogurt road trip hospital shuttle desk surgery pillows greenway elevator closet interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 June 2022

Overall, it was a very good experience. Comfortable bed, helpful staff. Love the free shuttle around town! Sad that the alarm on the bedside clock had not been turned off (nor the time set to reflect daylight savings change), so we were awakened at 3:30. There were no trashcan liners and the trashcans had not been returned to their places, but otherwise all was clean and in good order. Breakfast was a reasonable selection and well stocked. I would definitely stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ari Herodotou, Guest Services / Front Office at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Roanoke, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2022

Dear luvin2go,

We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback.
I'm glad to see that you enjoyed our breakfast, the shuttle service and especially the service you received from our staff. It's always very encouraging positive commends about our staff. I'm also very excited to see that you would be choosing to stay with us in the future as well! However, I do apologize about the issue with the alarm clock and the trashcans. I have shared your feedback with our housekeeping leadership team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place and reviewed to prevent these issues from occurring in the future.
Thank you again for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are looking forward to your next visit!

Best regards,

Reviewed 25 June 2022 via mobile

Clean, modern, comfortable but the best thing about this place is it's people. Front desk clerk named Lou went the extra mile. I'll stay at any hotel where this gal is part of the team . She singlehandedly made the Springhill Suites my new favorite hotel in the Roanoke Valley.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ari Herodotou, Guest Services / Front Office at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Roanoke, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2022

Dear TLScruggs,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. It's
definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. I will be sure to let especially Lu know that she made an impact during your stay. Thank you again for staying with us and I hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 22 June 2022 via mobile

One of the best places to stay in the area. Would never stay elsewhere. Friendly service, clean rooms and the breakfast is great!!!!! Don't hesitate to make your reservation here! You will not regret it !!!!!!

Dear Starzelsewhere,

It gives a great joy reading your review about your recent stay in our hotel. Thank you for your kind words, for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 19 June 2022 via mobile

Everything was amazing! Hotel is near the Mill Mountain star which is fun to see when you’re heading in. There’s a small baseball field next door which is charming and was fun to see when we arrived. Room was clean and comfortable. Shower was excellent, warmed up quickly, good water pressure and awesome (ample) shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. I slept great, bed was super comfortable, pillows were plentiful.

Breakfast was above and beyond! Pancakes, waffles, sausage, eggs, cereal, yogurt - I think I saw a girl with an avocado toast? My kids couldn’t believe there were tiny Nutella packets. Everything was hot and delicious!

We just stayed overnight on the way to TN, but would definitely return to this fabulous hotel!

Dear Cassie K,

Thank you so much for staying with us. We appreciate your wonderful review! It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you! By taking pride in putting people first, we are not only executing the mission of our founders, but exceeding the expectations of our valued guests. I will share your commends with our entire hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences.
Thank you again for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We look forward to your next visit. We will make sure we have plenty of Nutella for your kids to enjoy with their breakfast!

Reviewed 2 June 2022 via mobile

Due to a traumatic injury, our family member was in Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital for 3 weeks. This hotel was very close to the hospital and the staff was amazing. They accommodated us in every way possible. They showed compassion, empathy, caring and professionalism every day. We felt safe and well taken care of. Ari, Lou, Christopher and the rest of the entire staff are to be commended. The daily breakfasts were delicious, the staff friendly and the food hot! The facility was clean and comfortable.
Our family felt truly cared for. We would recommend this Springhill Suites to any one that wants an excellent away from home experience!

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ari Herodotou, Guest Services / Front Office at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Roanoke, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2022

Dear 423andic,

Thank you so much for staying with us even though we wish your stay was under different circumstances. I appreciate your wonderful review about our hotel and our staff. I'm glad everybody contributed to make your stay as enjoyable as possible during this difficult time for you and your family. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this one. I will be sure to let Lou, Christopher and the rest of the hotel team know how much of an impact they made on your experience.
Thank you again for your wonderful review! I hope your family member is recovering well! Also, I hope your next trip to the area it will be for a vacation! Please, do not hesitate to reach out to us if we could be of any assistance.