“Complimentary salsa bar!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Very good Mexican restaurant with a twist....Their self service complimentary salsa bar has a nice variety of salsas. We like to try mixing different ones to get new and different flavors. Food is good, so's the beer. Fish tacos or other seafood are great.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

We found Alejandro's easy to get to off of I-81.

The food is excellent and the portions were really big. Enchiladas and the California Burrito were excellent. The salsa bar is a great touch - you can try a bunch of different styles!

We definitely recommend it!

They used to be in our hometown but closed, so we were pretty happy to find this location!

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Food was very good. Well spiced. Best Mexican food I have had in a very long time.
Had a great self serve salsa bar, 11 different kinds of salsa to go with your chips. Service was fast and friendly. My companion had a dinner special that had a beef taco, beef enchilada, beef burrito and beans. All very good and the perfect amount. I had 2 fried fish tacos. These were not your small average taco, each had 2 good sized pieces of fried fish along with slaw and queso. I couldn't finish them. It was an excellent experience and I only wish I lived near-by so I could visit frequently.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Good variety good service. The salsa bar is extensive and very good. Service was good and the beer was cold.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

The food was just okay. But the staff was super friendly. The best part was definitely the salsa bar!