“some yummy again!”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 17 October 2017

we three went for an early dinner on a sunday. i had the cod special and it was fabulous. the sake was good and the appetizers were quick and delicious. pad thai was also ordered and some sushi rolls. again, immediately in front of us and steaming and yummy our waiter was new but very polite and efficient. we left very satisfied with enough 'to go' for dinner again on monday! and its true, you do get what you pay for and the prices and food value were top. it is so much worth the drive, worth the price.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

You get what you pay for... That is the old saying. This place is excellent from the food, to staff, to environment. However paying $30 for a plate of chinese food totally threw me off. I mean we're in Roanoke not Manhattan. My husbands dish was een more than that. $100 bill for 2 people in an up scale place is expected, but not for chinese food.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I am usually very liberal with my praise of a restaurant, realizing something of the difficulties in this industry, but this place was a disappointment. The atmosphere is very nice, with a very inviting bar area and comfortable tables in a well appointed dining area, but the food was very average, perhaps below that. We eat sushi often (Wasabi's being the best), and even Krogers ready made is better.
The stir fry foods and asian dishes were just very average. Service was good. Will we go back? Probably not.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went there for lunch. We had sushi. They bring hot towels before and after your meal. Very nice.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

After living in Hawaii and spending months in South East Asia I am particular about sushi and noodles. Cafe Asia does a good job with each. If you like spice, ask for a 4 or 5, I find it not to be that hot. Good here is always a treat and service is good. Good for a date or family visit.