“Delicious Food - Awful Prices”
Review of Cafe Asia

Cafe Asia
Ranked #23 of 544 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 16 October 2017

You get what you pay for... That is the old saying. This place is excellent from the food, to staff, to environment. However paying $30 for a plate of chinese food totally threw me off. I mean we're in Roanoke not Manhattan. My husbands dish was een more than that. $100 bill for 2 people in an up scale place is expected, but not for chinese food.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I am usually very liberal with my praise of a restaurant, realizing something of the difficulties in this industry, but this place was a disappointment. The atmosphere is very nice, with a very inviting bar area and comfortable tables in a well appointed dining area, but the food was very average, perhaps below that. We eat sushi often (Wasabi's being the best), and even Krogers ready made is better.
The stir fry foods and asian dishes were just very average. Service was good. Will we go back? Probably not.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went there for lunch. We had sushi. They bring hot towels before and after your meal. Very nice.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

After living in Hawaii and spending months in South East Asia I am particular about sushi and noodles. Cafe Asia does a good job with each. If you like spice, ask for a 4 or 5, I find it not to be that hot. Good here is always a treat and service is good. Good for a date or family visit.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Super Fresh super clean super friendly! There is a little bit of every type of Asian food on the menu and they are very accommodating to free people as well :-)

Date of visit: March 2017