“I asked for extra items and they more than provided what I asked for with a smile”

Cancun Mexican Grill
Ranked #133 of 485 Restaurants in Roanoke
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love my guacamole with lots of cilantro and lime and when I asked for those items the service was friendly and very providing. I have a bowl of limes and cilantro to spice up my guacamole as I desire. I also have ordered their marguritas and they are always quite tasty and plentiful. This time I ordered the shrimp nachos. They are beautiful and perfectly grilled and covered in cheese.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great dinner with excellent service. Lots of food, one order of fajitas can easily serve 2 people. Drinks were refilled quickly and plenty of chips and salsa. Make sure you try the white sauce - not cheese based but a hint of ranch.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Had lunch with three coworkers recently and we all got the buffet. The food was fresh and very good. Service was good. Several offerings for a quick fix of making your own tacos or burritos along with the traditional beans and rice offerings. The price was nice as well.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

I have been to Cancun a few times now. I highly recommend the Texas Marguerita, but bring a driver cause they are strong. I love their shrimp tacos pastor.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

A little on the dingy side, but all our meals were good. Staff is rushed but efficient. Washrooms need a good cleaning.